Western Digital WD Red Pro 3.5" 12000 GB Serial ATA III
|Digital Storage Capacity||12 TB|
|Hard Disk Interface||Serial ATA|
|Special Feature||Data Recovery Service|
|Hard Disk Form Factor||3.5 Inches|
|Hard Disk Description||Mechanical Hard Disk|
|Installation Type||Internal Hard Drive|
- Available in capacities ranging from 2 to 22TB(1) with support for NAS systems with up to 24 bays | (1) 1GB = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual user capacity may be less depending on operating environment.
- Supports up to 300TB/yr workload rate(2) | (2) Workload Rate is defined as the amount of user data transferred to or from the hard drive. Workload Rate is annualized (TB transferred ✕ (8760 / recorded power-on hours)). Workload Rate will vary depending on your hardware and software components and configurations.
- Enhanced reliability with 3D Active Balance Plus technology and error recovery controls with NASware 3.0 technology
- Extended drive testing to ensure each drive is tested for extended reliable operation
- 5-year limited warranty(3) | (3) See official Western Digital website for regional specific warranty details.