Western Digital RED PRO 6 TB 3.5" 6000 GB Serial ATA III
|Digital Storage Capacity
|Hard Disk Interface
|Hard Disk Form Factor
|Hard Disk Description
|Mechanical Hard Disk
|Desktop PC, Storage System
|Internal Hard Drive
|Hard Disk Size
- Available in capacities ranging from 2 to 22TB(1) with support for NAS systems with up to 24 bays | (1) 1GB = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual user capacity may be less depending on operating environment.
- Supports up to 300TB/yr workload rate(2) | (2) Workload Rate is defined as the amount of user data transferred to or from the hard drive. Workload Rate is annualized (TB transferred ✕ (8760 / recorded power-on hours)). Workload Rate will vary depending on your hardware and software components and configurations.
- Enhanced reliability with 3D Active Balance Plus technology and error recovery controls with NASware 3.0 technology
- Extended drive testing to ensure each drive is tested for extended reliable operation
- 5-year limited warranty(3) | (3) See official Western Digital website for regional specific warranty details.
ARCHIVE AND SHARE
Designed specifically for medium or large scale business customers, WD Red Pro drives are available up to 22TB and built for up to 24-bay NAS systems.
For the Demands of Big Business
Engineered to handle high-intensity workloads in 24/7 environments, WD Red Pro is ideal for archiving and sharing, as well as RAID array rebuilding on extended operating systems such as ZFS or other file systems. These drives add value to your business by enabling your employees to quickly share their files and back-up folders reliably in your NAS solution.
Larger NAS Bay Shock Protection
WD Red Pro drives are equipped with a multi-axis shock sensor that automatically detects subtle shock events and dynamic fly height technology which adjusts each read-write function to compensate and protect the data. This combination of technology further protects the drives in larger 1 to 24 bay NAS environments and helps increase hard drive reliability.
Since your NAS system is always on, a reliable drive is essential. With an MTBF of up to 1 million hours, the WD Red Pro drive is engineered to tackle 24/7 environments.
3D Active Balance Plus
Helps ensure your data is protected from excessive vibration and noise in a NAS or RAID environment. This dual-plane balance control reduces the degradation of your drive over time.
Cooler operations and enhanced reliability
By reducing power consumption, the operating temperature of your NAS stays cool. With a lower temperature in your system, you can create a more reliable solution for your NAS.
Feel the Power of NVMe
Tackle extreme workloads in high-intensity NAS environments with the fast-caching WD Red SN700 NVMe SSD. The drive’s exceptional I/O performance is perfect for larger NAS environments.
Step up to enterprise-class performance
Specifically designed for use in enterprise-class storage systems and data centers, the WD Gold Enterprise Class HDD delivers the world-class performance you expect from Western Digital hard drives.