Western Digital Purple Pro 3.5" 22000 GB Serial ATA III
|Digital Storage Capacity||22000 GB|
|Hard Disk Interface||Serial ATA-600|
|Special Feature||Dust Resistant|
|Hard Disk Form Factor||3.5 Inches|
|Hard Disk Description||Mechanical Hard Disk|
|Compatible Devices||Server, Storage System, Video Surveillance System|
|Installation Type||Internal Hard Drive|
- The WD Purple Pro HDD, with OptiNAND technology in 22TB(1), delivers big capacity in a drive engineered for advanced, AI-enabled, always-on smart video recorders, appliances, and servers. | (1) 1TB = one trillion bytes. Actual user capacity may be less, depending on operating environment.
- Western Digital's exclusive AllFrame AI technology improves ATA streaming to help reduce frame loss and improve overall video playback.
- WD Purple Pro drives are optimized to handle up to 64 single-stream HD cameras(2) as well as many of the latest smart cameras that transmit multiple streams. | (2) Single stream per camera @ 3.2Mbps (1080p, H.265, 25 fps). Results may vary depending on camera resolution, file format, frames per second, software, system settings, video quality, and other factors.
- With a workload rating up to 550TB/year(3), these drives are built to keep up with heavy video data capture and analysis. | (3) Workload Rate is defined as the amount of user data transferred to or from the hard drive. Workload Rate is annualized (TB transferred ✕ (8760 / recorded power-on hours)). Workload Rate will vary depending on your hardware and software components and configurations.
- The reliable WD Purple Pro is engineered with an MTBF of up to 2.5 million hours(4) for advanced smart video solutions that operate in 24/7 environments. | (4) Projected values. When final, MTBF, and AFR specifications will be based on a sample population and are estimated by statistical measurements and acceleration algorithms under typical operating conditions, workload of 220TB/year, and drive temperature of 40°C. Derating of MTBF and AFR will occur above these parameters, up to 550TB writes per year, and 65°C drive temperature. MTBF and AFR ratings do not predict an individual drive’s reliability and do not constitute a warranty.
Advanced Storage for Smart Video Solutions
WD Purple Pro drives are designed for new generations of high-end AI-enabled recorders, video analytics appliances, deep-learning servers, and cloud solutions that can benefit from high-capacity storage with high performance and additional workload capability.
Empower your smart video solution
WD Purple Pro is designed for high performance, durability, and workload capability for always-on AI smart video recorders, appliances and servers.
AllFrame AI technology
AllFrame AI technology reduces frame loss, improves overall video playback, and supports up to 32 AI streams for deep learning analytics.
Multiple cameras, multiple streams
WD Purple Pro drives are optimized to support many of the latest smart cameras that transmit multiple streams.
Advanced workload capability
WD Purple Pro drives feature a workload rating up to 550TB/year** to support the heavy video data capture and analysis found in AI-enabled recorders.
Uncompromising Surveillance Storage
WD Purple drives are designed for surveillance to help withstand the elevated heat fluctuations and equipment vibrations within NVR environments.