- 120 W PoE Budget: 8נ802.3at/af-compliant PoE+ ports with a total power supply of 120 W
- Full Gigabit Ports: 8× gigabit PoE+ ports and 8× gigabit non-PoE ports provide high-speed connections.
- Integrated into Omada SDN: Omada SDN platform integrates network devices, including switches, APs & gateways with multiple control options offered - Hardware controller, Software Controller & Cloud-based Controller. Standalone Mode also applies
- Centralized Management: Remote Cloud access and Omada app brings centralized cloud management of the whole network at different sites—all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime
- SDN Compatibility: For SDN usage, make sure your devices/controllers are both SDN compatible. SDN controllers work only with SDN Switches, APs and Gateways. Non-SDN controllers work only with non-SDN Aps
- Robust Security Strategies: IP-MAC-Port Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X, Radius Authentication, and more.
- Optimize Voice and Video Applications: L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Backed by our industry-leading limited lifetime warranty and free 24/7 technical support, you can work with confidence
Multiple Application Scenarios
The TL-SG2016P is fully compatible with PoE devices, such as IP cameras, access points, and IP phones. It also works with non-PoE wired devices to provide gigabit connections, such as PCs, printers, and IPTV.
Works with IP Cameras
Works with IP Phones
Works with Omada EAPs
Works with PCs and Printers
Power over Ethernet for Simplified Network Deployment
Features eight 802.3af/at compliant PoE+ ports, the switch supports up to 120 W total PoE power budget.* Designed to use a single Ethernet cable for both data and power transmission, it offers flexible deployment for PoE-supported devices such as wireless access points, IP cameras, and IP phones, lowering infrastructure costs for small businesses.
Value-Added Features Bring Unexpected Experience
Access Control List (ACL)
ACL serves as a virtual admin, allowing all connected devices to obtain data in accordance with user-defined network rules and help you create the network regulations you need.
QoS for Lag-Free Experience
Designate the priority of traffic based on QoS, ensuring latency sensitive applications like voice and video, remain clear and lag-free.
Omada SDN—Smarter Cloud Solution for Business Networking
Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including access points, switches and gateways, guaranteeing powerful business network with higher efficiency, higher security, and higher reliability.
Hassle-Free Centralized Cloud Management:
100% centralized cloud management of whole network from different sites—all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.