TP-LINK TL-SG116P 16-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch with 16-Port PoE+
- Flexible Full Gigabit 16-Port PoE Configuration】16x PoE+ (802.3at/af) 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 ports providing up to 30W per port and total PoE power budget of 120W for high-speed connections.
- 【Extend Mode】Up to 250m data and power PoE transmission range under Extend Mode, ideal for surveillance system (Speed will be downgraded to 10 Mbps).
- 【Priority Mode】Support Priority mode for ports 1-4, guarantee high quality of video or voice data transmission.
- 【Isolation Mode】Support Isolation Mode to isolate broadcast storm, improve Lan security and data transmission.
- 【PoE Auto Recovery】The switch automatically detects and reboots the dropped or unresponsive PoE-powered devices without the need for manual monitoring or resetting (Configuration Required).
Dedicated 14-Port PoE+ Switch (120W Budget)
Compliance with 802.3af/at standard supports up to 30W on each PoE port with a total power budget of 120W. This versatile switch provides powered connectivity where a dedicated power supply is not accessible by utilizing PoE.
Works with wireless access points, such as hotels, resturants etc.
Works with PCs and Printers.
Intelligent Power Management
- Power Overload Protection prevents power overload by cutting lower priority port’s power
- Automatic PD Detection automatically detects PoE/non-PoE Equipment and provides the required power for your PoE devices
Durable Metal Casing
The interior components of TL-SG116P are protected by high-quality metal casing to ensure a long product life. Having passed an array of stringent reliability tests, TL-SG116P delivers switching performance you can depend on.
Port Prioritization and Isolation
Keep Your Network Smooth and Safe with Port Prioritization and Separation
Automatically detects and reboots the PD devices, such as cameras and APs, when they fall offline or go unresponsive, guaranteeing the stable operation of PoE-connected devices, without need for manual monitoring and restart.