TP-Link Deco XE200(2-pack) AXE11000 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi 6E System
- WiFi 6E Tri-Band Mesh WiFi – Combines wireless speeds up to 4804 Mbps over 6 GHz and 5 GHz, and 1148 Mbps over 2.4 GHz
- Beyond the Speed of Gigabit - 1 x 10 Gbps port and 2 x Gigabit ports per unit allow you to take full advantage of your Multi-Gig broadband speed(up to 10 Gbps). Plug your PCs, smart TVs, or game consoles into the ports for blazing-fast wired connections
- Brand-New 6 GHz Band – Experience the latest frequency of WiFi, eliminating interference from all legacy devices. The 6 GHz band works as the powerful dedicated backhaul to ensure stable connections between nodes by default. You can switch it to Wi-Fi Network mode and connect your WiFi 6E-compatible devices to 6GHz Network
- Designed for More Devices - Extremely Powerful Quad-Core Processor with 16 x high-gain antennas(internal) provides higher WiFi capacity. 16 simultaneous data streams provide the ultimate throughput for your devices-rich network, no more dragging down performance in traffic-dense environments
- AI-Driven Mesh - Deco XE200 delivers smart WiFi that follows you wherever you are, without interruption. It automatically learns your network environment, client quality, and user behaviors
- Easy Setup and Management - The Deco app helps you set up your network in minutes with clear visual guidance and keeps you in control even when you are not home; Works with Alexa as well Turn on or off Guest Wi-Fi by simple voice commands
- TP-Link HomeShield – TP-Link's premium security services keep your home network safe with cutting-edge network and IoT protection. Free features: 1. Network Security Scan 2. Basic Parental Controls 3. QoS 4. Weekly/Monthly Reports 5. IoT Device Identification HomeShield Pro paid service adds more robust protections and features for, $5.99/Month, 1-Month Free Trial
- Works with all internet service providers, such as Comcast, Charter, AT&T, Verizon, Xfinity, Spectrum, RCN, Cox, CenturyLink, Frontier, etc.( a modem is required for most internet service providers)
|Model Name||Deco XE200(2-pack)|
|Special Feature||QoS, Access Point Mode, Guest Mode, Remote Access|
|Frequency Band Class||Tri-Band|
|Wireless Communication Standard||802.11n, 802.11b, 802.11ax, 802.11g, 802.11ac|
|Compatible Devices||Gaming Console, Personal Computer, Smart Television|
|Recommended Uses For Product||Home, Business|
|Included Components||1 x RJ45 Ethernet cable, 2 x Power adapters, 1 x Quick Installation Guide, 2 x Deco XE200 units|
|Connectivity Technology||Wi-Fi, Ethernet|
Tri-Band Mesh WiFi with 10Gig Wired Connectivity
Experience the new WiFi 6E protocol operating on the 6GHz band eliminating interference from legacy devices. The 6GHz band also delivers a powerful dedicated backhaul to further enhance the WiFi performance of non-6E devices* Best of all, the Deco XE200 comes with a 10G port, perfect for those subscribed to multi-gig internet speeds from their ISP.
*The 6GHz band works as dedicated backhaul by default. You can switch it to WiFi Network mode on Deco app to connect your devices to 6GHz band.
Gigabit + Solution
A future-proof home networking solution.
*Ideal for gigabit+ internet plans up to 10Gbps
Faster Local Sharing
Send large files between multiple devices within the network faster with the Deco XE200
Faster NAS Speeds
Blistering fast file transfers and streaming from your NAS
Make full use of your Gig+ NAS connection
Coverage in All the Right Places
Immerse your whole home in powerful WiFi no matter its size or shape. Two units work together to provide coverage up to 6,500 sq. ft., ensuring you have uninterrupted WiFi from the bedroom to the backyard.¹
Want more coverage? Simply add another Deco. All TP-Link Deco units can work together.
Home Network Scanner
Real-time network scanner to detect potential threats and security issues.
Assign your priority devices to have the fastest connections for uninterrupted performance.
Manage online usage time and block inappropriate content. Empowering parents with more control.
Gain full network statistics and insights for added insight into your network usage.
Easy Setup with the Deco App
Unbox your Deco, install the app, and then simply follow the on-screen directions. The Deco app will take care of the rest to get your network up and running in mere minutes.
Hands-free Voice Commands
Pair with Alexa to control your network with simple voice commands. A true hands-free experience.