This HDMI to DisplayPort cable lets you to connect HDMI video source to a DisplayPort display, so you can use your Blu-ray player, camera, video game console or computer on a DisplayPort monitor or projector. This active HDMI to DisplayPort cable is plug-and-play and powered by USB, providing easy setup with no software or drivers required.
This cable supports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz. It's the ideal solution for home theatre setups, digital signage, trade show presentations and classroom lectures. It also supports 7.1-channel surround sound, and is compliant with HDMI 2.0 and DisplayPort 1.4.
- Active converter cable connects your HDMI source to a DisplayPort monitor
- Male HDMI to male DisplayPort connector
- Supports video resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4096x2160)
- With built-in active processor, no software or drivers required
- Supports 7.1-channel surround sound
- Transmits EDID info to ensure optimal display compatibility
- Plug-and-play, powered by USB
- Compliant with HDMI 2.0 and DisplayPort 1.4
- Input: HDMI Male
- Output: DisplayPort Male
- Cable Length: 2M
- Power Source: USB
- Video Resolutions: up to 2K@144hz, 4K@60Hz
- HDMI Version: HDMI 2.0
- DisplayPort Version: DisplayPort 1.4
This cable can only convert signal from HDMI (source) to DisplayPort (output). This is NOT a bi-directional cable and won’t work in reverse way.