ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX™ 4070 12GB GDDR6X OC Edition with DLSS 3, lower temps, and enhanced durability.
- Powered by NVIDIA DLSS3, ultra-efficient Ada Lovelace arch, and full ray tracing.
- 4th Generation Tensor Cores: Up to 4x performance with DLSS 3 vs. brute-force rendering
- 3rd Generation RT Cores: Up to 2x ray tracing performance
- OC mode: 2580 MHz (OC mode)/ 2550 MHz (Default mode)
- Axial-tech fans scaled up for 21% more airflow
- Dual ball fan bearings last up to twice as long as conventional designs
- Military-grade capacitors rated for 20K hours at 105C make the GPU power rail more durable
- Vented exoskeleton adds structural rigidity and vents to increase heat reliability
- Auto-Extreme precision automated manufacturing for higher reliability
- GPU Tweak III software provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
HDCP Support Yes (2.3)
1 x Speedsetup Manual
1 x Thank you Card
1 x TUF Velcro Hook & Loop
1 x TUF Graphics card holder
1 x TUF Gaming Certificate
* All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets. If you do not use the latest and current specifications of ASUS products, you shall be liable for all loss and damage claimed by third party to ASUS based on false advertising or any other issues caused from using false specifications of ASUS products.
ARMED FOR FLOW
Powered by GeForce RTX 40 Series and DLSS
New Streaming Multiprocessors
Up to 2x performance and power efficiency
Fourth-Gen Tensor Cores
Up to 4x performance with DLSS 3
vs. brute-force rendering
Third-Gen RT Cores
Up to 2x ray tracing performance
AXIAL-TECH UPGRADES: Air Superiority
Bigger and better. Axial-tech fans spin on dual-ball bearings and have been scaled up to propel 21% more air through the card, setting the stage for lower temperatures, less noise, and higher performance.
NEW DIRECTION: Well-maintained Formation
The two side fans spin counterclockwise to minimize turbulence and maximize air dispersion through the heatsink. All three fans come to a standstill when GPU temps are below 50 Celsius, letting you play less-demanding games or perform light tasks in relative silence. Fans start up again when temps are over 55 Celsius, referencing a speed curve that balances performance and acoustics for work or play.
3.15-SLOT DESIGN: Phase That Blaze
A generously oversized heatsink combo efficiently soak up heat from the GeForce RTX 4070 GPU so that it can be whisked away by the three Axial-tech fans.
MILITARY-GRADE 20K CAPACITORS: Resilient Squadron
A lineup of capacitors rated to last 20,000 hours at 105 Celsius brings higher temperature and ripple tolerance to the GPU power rail, arming the card for long-term deployment in challenging conditions
VENTED EXOSKELETON: Stay Frosty
The backplate is made of sturdy aluminium to brace the PCB and sink heat away from onboard components.
AUTO-EXTREME TECHNOLOGY: RELIABILITY BOOST
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.