AMD 100-100000510BOX Ryzen 3 4100, 4-Core/8 Threads UNLOCKED, Max Freq 4.00GHz, 6MB Cache Socket AM4 65W, With Wraith Stealth
With 4 cores and 8 processing threads the Ryzen 3 4100 processor delivers incredible productivity and gaming performance when paired with a discrete graphics card.
- Can deliver smooth 100+ FPS performance in the world's most popular games, discrete graphics card required
- 4 Cores and 8 processing threads, bundled with the AMD Wraith Stealth cooler
- 4.0 GHz Max Boost, unlocked for overclocking, 6 MB cache, DDR4-3200 support
- For the advanced Socket AM4 platform.
|CPU Model||Ryzen 3|
|CPU Speed||4 GHz|
|CPU Socket||Socket AM4|
|Secondary Cache||4 MB|
|Number of Processors||4|
A fast and easy way to expand and accelerate the storage in a desktop PC with an AMD Ryzen processor
AMD StoreMI technology is a powerful tool for PC enthusiasts that want to improve load times, boot times, file management, or system responsiveness:
- Maybe you installed Windows® to a hard drive, but don’t want to reinstall anything to get SSD-like performance: StoreMI can help.
- Or maybe you wish the hard drive with all your games could get you into the match at SSD speeds: StoreMI can help.
- AMD StoreMI technology accepts HDD and SSD pairings of any capacity
Whatever your storage acceleration needs, AMD StoreMI technology automatically pairs your most-used files with an SSD cache for peak performance.
AMD StoreMI technology has been rebuilt from the ground up with a new algorithm that makes it safe and simple to use. Now, a StoreMI configuration simply mirrors your most-used files to an SSD of your choosing, leaving the original copy intact. The software seamlessly redirects Windows® and your applications to use the faster mirrored copy. Removing or disabling the SSD cache leaves all of your files on the hard drive, right where they started.
The advanced processing power you need to master demanding VR workloads
Incredible virtual experiences require incredible computing power. Select AMD VR Ready processors unlock virtual worlds for you to enjoy, thanks to advanced AMD Ryzen™ processors that meet or exceed the requirements for either the Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, or Windows® Mixed Reality premium head-mounted displays.