Sunix Tiny Universal Display Port Graphics Splitter (DPU3000-D4) (VGA,HDMI,DP)
Tiny Universal DisplayPort Graphics Splitter
SUNIX Tiny Universal DisplayPort Graphics Splitter is an innovative, external multi-display adapter that allows end users to enjoy multiple monitors from Ultrabook single digital DisplayPort source. You can make photos and videos bigger and louder by connecting your Notebook PC's to a TV, external display, or projector. For example, you can watch movies on a big screen by connecting SUNIX Tiny Universal Graphics Dongle to an HDTV. With flexible VGA, HDMI, and DisplayPort video output conversions, wide range of converters no longer needed.
SUNIX Tiny Universal DisplayPort Graphics Splitter adopts DisplayPort innovative technology that supports 3 video connections working simultaneously (Note 1). You can expand 3 displays at the same time for gaming, graphics design or spreadsheet analysis; or you can choose to dedicate each monitor to a separate application. With plug-n-play, simplifying configuration, driver free features, SUNIX Tiny Universal DisplayPort Graphics Splitter is a smart solution to video conversion on Microsoft Windows and Linux based computer.
- Model: DPU3000
- Description: Tiny Universal DisplayPort Graphics Splitter
- Interface: DisplayPort™ v1.2 / 1.1a
- Mini DisplayPort™ Female Input:
- Left: Micro-B +5VDC@1A Power Input.
- Right: Right: Mini DisplayPort Input.
- Video output Connectivity:
- 1-port DisplayPort™ v1.2, DP++ Female: DP++ Output
- 1-port HDMI Ver1.4 Female: HDMI Output
- 1-port VGA (RGB) (Note 3): VGA Output
- Audio output Connectivity: Digital Audio output over DisplayPort or HDMI connection
- LED: Blue LED indicates DisplayPort source link status
- Resolution Support (Triple monitors):
- DisplayPort1.2 MST source: (multi video/audio steams) max 2560 x 1600piex @ 60Hz each monitor.
- DisplayPort 1.1 SST or DisplayPort1.2 SST source:
- max 1920 x 1080piex @ 60Hz each monitor
- 3840 x 1200piex @ 60Hz collage-display (ViewXpand mode.)
- GPU dependent (Note 4).
- Display Resolution and Maximum Number of Monitors: (standard 60 frames per second refresh rate) based on DisplayPort 1.2 Bandwidth:
- 1680 x 1050 (WSXGA): Max 5 monitors
- 1920 x 1080 (1080p) or 1920 x 1200:Max 2 monitors
- 2560 x 1600 (WQXGA):Max 2 monitors
- 3840 x 2160 (UltraHD, 4K) or 4096 x 2160 (4K x 2K):Max 1 monitor
- Power Consumption:
- +3.3VDC DisplayPort Bus Power
- Power Connector: 1-port Micro-B USB port +5VDC in (Reserved)
- Case Material: ABS
- Weight: 40g ± 2g (1.5oz)
- Dimensions: 70 x 54 x 14mm (0.23 x 0.18 x 0.05ft)
- Regulatory Approvals:
- EUR: CE, EN55022 Class B, EN55024, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3
- US: FCC Part 15 Class B
- TAIWAN: BSMI: CNS13438
- AS/NZS: C-Tick: CISPR22
- JAPAN: VCCI
- O.S. support:
- Windows XP/2003/Vista/7/8/8.1, 2008/2012, (32/64-bit)
- Linux 2.6.x or later
- Operation temp.: 0°C ~ 40 °C (32 ~ 104°F)
- Operation humidity: < 85% non-condensing
- Storage temp.: -10°C ~ 85 °C (14 ~ 176°F)
- Free Pick Up From 5 Convenient Locations
- Fast Delivery Australia-wide
- Price Match Available*
- 7 Day Return Policy*
- Business since 1996
*Subject to our terms and conditions
What are your delivery options and how much is shipping?
We offer Standard Shipping and Express Shipping both with tracking available.
Shipping cost depend on where the goods are being delivered to, and how heavy and big they are. It will be automatically calculated at checkout page after the postcode inserted.
When will the order be dispatched?
All online order for delivery is process the same day if placed before 3pm from Monday to Friday. Any online orders after 3pm for delivery are generally dispatched the next business day. Except those that require security checks which will be explained in FAQs.
When I can pick up my order?
Your order will be ready in store in 1 hour after your order is placed provided all the items are in stock. Our staff will contact you as soon as possible if there is any issue with the availability related to your order.
Do you do price matching?
We generally do price matching on request, subject to following conditions:
- the identical product must be listed by a local WA competitor that also has a shopfront with stock on hand;
- and we must be able to confirm, at time of sale that these conditions are met.
If you believe we can do any better on pricing, we are more than happy to quote pricing (at our discretion) for you before you place order. However, we reserve the right to refuse sales/price match for any reasons.
What does “in stock” mean?
“in stock” means the product is in stock at Austin Computers and available for dispatch/pick up in 24 hours.
What does “in stock at suppliers” mean?
“in stock at suppliers” means the product is temporary out of stock at Austin Computers, but is available from supplier(s) in Australia. However, stock availability from supplier may subject to change and may not reflect to our website in time. But most likely the stock will be dispatched from our supplier in 2-3 business days. Our staff will contact you as soon as possible if there is any issue with the availability related to your order.
Do you accept change of mind return?
Yes, you can return the product within 7 days after purchase. The product must returned in its original condition with manufacture sealed and unopened packaging. Please note, the shipping for sending and returning is not refundable.
If you cannot find the answer you looking for, please check our FAQs and Terms & Conditions for more information. Alternatively, you can also contact directly through phone or email or have a chat in store. Our contact details can be found at the top-right corner of our website.