Simplecom CHN410 Aluminium 3 Port USB 3.0 HUB with Gigabit Ethernet Adapter 1000Mbps for PC/MAC
- Free Pick Up From 4 Convenient Locations
- Fast Delivery Australia-wide
- Price Match Available*
- 7 Day Return Policy*
- Business since 1996
*Subject to our terms and conditions
Premium Aluminium Unibody Design, Compact and Durable
CHN410 is sturdy and durable with premium aluminium unibody. Sleek and simple designed with 3 USB 3.0 ports on the top and an innovative built-in RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet adapter on the end, accommodate your collection of USB device without cluttering your desk space.
Rapid and stable Data Syncing
Superspeed 3 USB 3.0 ports inserted with the quality controller chipset, behave as rapid and stable data syncing; provide up to 5Gbps data transfer rate (actual transmission speed is limited by the setting of the device connected) .
Top fast Network speed
The Ethernet USB 3.0 hub has a built-in Gigabit Ethernet Adapter. It is an upgraded USB 3.0 hub which endows your PC with a Gigabit Ethernet port which accesses superfast network speed up to 1000Mbps and downwards compatible with 10/100Mbps.
- Aluminum Unibody Design, Compact and Durable
- Add three USB3.0 ports and one RJ45 Gigabit ethernet port, especially as flexible solution for Ultrabooks, notebooks and tablets featuring USB interfaces
- Theoretical maximum transfer of up to 5 Gbps, complete utilisation of Gigabit Ethernet connection resources
- The Gigabit Ethernet port supports up to 1000Mbps and downwards compatible with 10/100Mbps
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet)
- Supports full duplex operation with IEEE 802.3x flow control and half duplex operation with back-pressure flow control
- Supports IPv4/IPv6 protocols, dual channel transfer mode, automatic transfer and data stream reversing regulation
- The LED indicator on the top of hub shows the working status of USB data transfer; while the two LEDs near Ethernet adapter indicate network connection and connecting status
- Integrated Ethernet driver, Supports Hot Swap, Plug & Play, backwards compatible with USB 2.0
- Support Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32/64-bit), Mac OS 10.6 and above, Linux
- 1x CHN410
- 1x User Manual
- For stable operation, devices connected to this hub should not exceed a combined current of 5V 900mAh. Do not connect it to more than one high power-consuming device, such as USB HDDs, USB Fan, etc.
- This hub is not meant to serve as a stand-alone charger. It is not compatible with iPads or any other devices with irregular charging requirements.
|USB A Ports||3|
|USB C Ports||0|
|SD Card Reader||No|