TOSHIBA PREMIUM COMPENDIUM Carry Cases for up to 10"-12" Notebooks
- Free Pick Up From 5 Convenient Locations
- Fast Delivery Australia-wide
- Price Match Available*
- 7 Day Return Policy*
- Business since 1996
*Subject to our terms and conditions
The new Toshiba Executive Leather Portfolio is custom designed to fit select 12.1-inch screen Toshiba Portégé series portable computers. The full-grain leather portfolio provides a professional yet fashionable look and comfort when carrying the slim portables. It provides protection and easy transportation between meetings and can fit inside the regular carrying case. Protect, organize and transport in style with the Toshiba Executive Leather Portfolio.
- 100% full-grain leather exterior with micro-fiber suede interior
- Custom designed for select 12.1”-screen Toshiba Portégé portable computers
- Used for storage and easy transportation between meetings
- Padded notebook compartment provides ultra protection for your laptop
- Retractable handle with pewter zipper pull design
- Sized to fit inside your existing Toshiba notebook carrying case
- Quality soft leather perfect for your professional or personal life
- One year limited warranty
- Colour and materbial: Black; 100% full-grain Leather exterior with micro-fiber suede interior
- Exterior dimensions: 328mmW x 269mm L x 53mm H
- Device compatibility: 284mm W x 221 L x 31mm H
- Weight: 862g
What are your delivery options and how much is shipping?
We offer Standard Shipping and Express Shipping both with tracking available.
Shipping cost depend on where the goods are being delivered to, and how heavy and big they are. It will be automatically calculated at checkout page after the postcode inserted.
When will the order be dispatched?
All online order for delivery is process the same day if placed before 3pm from Monday to Friday. Any online orders after 3pm for delivery are generally dispatched the next business day. Except those that require security checks which will be explained in FAQs.
When I can pick up my order?
Your order will be ready in store in 1 hour after your order is placed provided all the items are in stock. Our staff will contact you as soon as possible if there is any issue with the availability related to your order.
Do you do price matching?
We generally do price matching on request, subject to following conditions:
- the identical product must be listed by a local WA competitor that also has a shopfront with stock on hand;
- and we must be able to confirm, at time of sale that these conditions are met.
If you believe we can do any better on pricing, we are more than happy to quote pricing (at our discretion) for you before you place order. However, we reserve the right to refuse sales/price match for any reasons.
What does “in stock” mean?
“in stock” means the product is in stock at Austin Computers and available for dispatch/pick up in 24 hours.
What does “in stock at suppliers” mean?
“in stock at suppliers” means the product is temporary out of stock at Austin Computers, but is available from supplier(s) in Australia. However, stock availability from supplier may subject to change and may not reflect to our website in time. But most likely the stock will be dispatched from our supplier in 2-3 business days. Our staff will contact you as soon as possible if there is any issue with the availability related to your order.
Do you accept change of mind return?
Yes, you can return the product within 7 days after purchase. The product must returned in its original condition with manufacture sealed and unopened packaging. Please note, the shipping for sending and returning is not refundable.
If you cannot find the answer you looking for, please check our FAQs and Terms & Conditions for more information. Alternatively, you can also contact directly through phone or email or have a chat in store. Our contact details can be found at the top-right corner of our website.