Fractal Design Define C TG Midi-Tower Black computer case
- Free Pick Up From 5 Convenient Locations
- Fast Delivery Australia-wide
- Price Match Available*
- 7 Day Return Policy*
- Business since 1996
*Subject to our terms and conditions
So many cases on the market today are made to be all things to all people. However, for many this results in a chassis full of empty bays, unused mounts and excess bulk. Created for those who demand a flexible platform for a powerful ATX or Micro ATX build that wastes no space, the Define C TG Series is the perfect solution to satisfy this balance of capacity and efficiency while opening up the side thanks to a full tempered glass side panel.
Smaller than the usual ATX and Micro ATX case, the Define C TG and Define Mini C TG with its optimized interior provides the perfect base for users. The open air design offers unobstructed airflow across your core components with high performance and silent computing in mind at every step.
Extensive cooling support via both air and water are offered to make sure even the most powerful systems can be cooled effectively. Carrying signature Define series traits, the Define C TG Series brings with it that iconic front panel design, dense sound dampening material throughout and ModuVent technology in the top panel. Those wanting to remove the ModuVent to add more fans or a radiator can install in its place the new magnetic dust filter and a built in power supply shroud helps offer an unmatched level of cable management.
Our team of engineers in Sweden made sure performance without restrictions was paramount. With innovative design, the Define C TG Series brings your system together in a truly exquisite way, reminding us why we choose Fractal Design.
- Define Series sound dampening with ModuVent™ technology for silent operation in a compact full ATX or Micro ATX form factor
- Optimized for high airflow and silent computing
- Tempered glass side panel for a clean looking exterior with full interior visibility
- Side and front panels are lined with industrial-grade sound dampening material
- Flexible storage options with room for up to 5 drives
- Comes with two preinstalled Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-12 120 mm fans optimized to deliver maximum airflow while still maintaining a low noise level
- Open air designed interior creates an unobstructed airflow path from the front intake to the rear exhaust
- Easy-to-clean high airflow nylon filters on the front and base with full PSU coverage and front access for convenience
- Includes optional top filter to prevent dust buildup when ModuVent is removed for additional fan slots
- Power supply shroud conceals drive cage and excess cabling for an even quieter and cleaner looking interior free of airflow obstructions
|Colour of product||Black|
|Supported motherboard form factors||ATX,ITX,Mini-ATX|
|Number of 3.5" bays||2|
|Number of 2.5" bays||5|
|Number of expansion slots||7|
|Easy to customize||Yes|
|Maximum CPU cooler height||17.2 cm|
|Maximum graphics card length||31.5 cm|
|Maximum PSU length||17.5 cm|
|Power supply included||No|
|Supported power supply form factors||ATX|
|USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity||2|
|Maximum front fans||3|
|Maximum rear fans||1|
|Maximum top fans||2|
|Maximum bottom fans||1|
|Front fans installed||1x 120 mm|
|Front fans diameters supported||120,140 mm|
|Rear fans installed||1x 120 mm|
|Rear fans diameters supported||120 mm|
|Top fans diameters supported||120,140 mm|
|Bottom fans diameters supported||120 mm|
|Front radiator fan sizes supported||120,140,240,280,360 mm|
|Rear radiator fan sizes supported||120 mm|
|Top radiator fan sizes supported||120,240 mm|
|Supported hard disk drive sizes||2.5,3.5"|
|Package width||295 mm|
|Package depth||543 mm|
|Package height||484 mm|
|Package weight||8.7 kg|
What are your delivery options and how much is shipping?
We offer Standard Shipping and Express Shipping both with tracking available.
Shipping cost depend on where the goods are being delivered to, and how heavy and big they are. It will be automatically calculated at checkout page after the postcode inserted.
When will the order be dispatched?
All online order for delivery is process the same day if placed before 3pm from Monday to Friday. Any online orders after 3pm for delivery are generally dispatched the next business day. Except those that require security checks which will be explained in FAQs.
When I can pick up my order?
Your order will be ready in store in 1 hour after your order is placed provided all the items are in stock. Our staff will contact you as soon as possible if there is any issue with the availability related to your order.
Do you do price matching?
We generally do price matching on request, subject to following conditions:
- the identical product must be listed by a local WA competitor that also has a shopfront with stock on hand;
- and we must be able to confirm, at time of sale that these conditions are met.
If you believe we can do any better on pricing, we are more than happy to quote pricing (at our discretion) for you before you place order. However, we reserve the right to refuse sales/price match for any reasons.
What does “in stock” mean?
“in stock” means the product is in stock at Austin Computers and available for dispatch/pick up in 24 hours.
What does “in stock at suppliers” mean?
“in stock at suppliers” means the product is temporary out of stock at Austin Computers, but is available from supplier(s) in Australia. However, stock availability from supplier may subject to change and may not reflect to our website in time. But most likely the stock will be dispatched from our supplier in 2-3 business days. Our staff will contact you as soon as possible if there is any issue with the availability related to your order.
Do you accept change of mind return?
Yes, you can return the product within 7 days after purchase. The product must returned in its original condition with manufacture sealed and unopened packaging. Please note, the shipping for sending and returning is not refundable.
If you cannot find the answer you looking for, please check our FAQs and Terms & Conditions for more information. Alternatively, you can also contact directly through phone or email or have a chat in store. Our contact details can be found at the top-right corner of our website.