Cooler Master MasterBox MB500 Midi-Tower Black
- Free Pick Up From 5 Convenient Locations
- Fast Delivery Australia-wide
- Price Match Available*
- 7 Day Return Policy*
- Business since 1996
*Subject to our terms and conditions
Cooler Master MB500, MasterBox. Form factor: Midi-Tower, Type: PC, Material: Plastic,Steel,Tempered glass. Power supply location: Bottom, Supported power supply form factors: ATX. Front fans installed: 2x 120 mm, Front fans diameters supported: 120,140 mm, Rear fans installed: 1x 120 mm. Supported HDD sizes: 2.5,3.5". Width: 211 mm, Depth: 494 mm, Height: 475 mm
A semi-meshed front panel and ventilation holes on top will allow more airflow from the two pre-installed 120mm RGB fans in the front and one 120mm RGB fan in the rear. The excellent thermal performance and aggressive outlook of the MasterBox MB500 make it a perfect choice for Gamers and PC enthusiasts.
The spacious interior and two chamber design allows you to assemble the case faster and cleaner. It can support up to a 360mm radiator, 400mm in length for graphic card, 160mm in height for CPU cooler and 180mm in length for PSU.
Show off your unique build through the 4mm thick edge-to- edge tempered glass side panel.
- Excellent Thermal Performance: Optimized airflow due to the semi-meshed front panel and ventilation holes on top of the case
- RGB LED fans: Two 120mm RGB LED fans behind the front panel and one 120mm RGB LED fan in the rear are pre-installed to create an amazing lighting effect
- RGB Lighting Control: One RGB controller is included in the accessory pack. If your MB does not support the RGB control function, you can connect the RESET button cable and control the RGB lighting directly from the I/O panel
- 1 to 3 Splitter Cable for RGB LED Fans: The RGB Connector Splitter and 4 pin male to male adapters are included. Certified compatible with: ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI and ASRock motherboards
- 4mm Thick Edge to Edge Tempered Glass Side Panel: Show off your build in style through the 4mm thick edge to edge tempered glass side panel
- Full Black Coating & PSU Cover: Let your system stand out with an all-black background
- Cooling Support: Up to six 120mm fans or up to 360mm radiator support in the front and and 120mm in the rear, ensure you don’t have to compromise on performance
- Compatibility Support: Support up to 400mm Graphics card, 160mm Tower CPU Cooler and 180 PSU in length
|Colour of product||Black|
|Supported motherboard form factors||ATX,Micro ATX,Mini-ITX|
|Number of 3.5" bays||2|
|Number of 2.5" bays||4|
|Number of expansion slots||7|
|Maximum CPU cooler height||16 cm|
|Maximum graphics card length||40 cm|
|Maximum PSU length||18 cm|
|Power supply included||No|
|Power supply location||Bottom|
|Supported power supply form factors||ATX|
|USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity||2|
|Maximum front fans||3|
|Maximum rear fans||1|
|Maximum top fans||2|
|Front fans installed||2x 120 mm|
|Front fans diameters supported||120,140 mm|
|Rear fans installed||1x 120 mm|
|Rear fans diameters supported||120 mm|
|Top fans diameters supported||120 mm|
|Liquid cooling capability||Yes|
|Front radiator fan sizes supported||120,140,240,280,360 mm|
|Rear radiator fan sizes supported||120 mm|
|Supported hard disk drive sizes||2.5,3.5"|
|Package width||282 mm|
|Package depth||535 mm|
|Package height||547 mm|
|Package weight||7.48 kg|
What are your delivery options and how much is shipping?
We offer Standard Shipping and Express Shipping both with tracking available.
Shipping cost depend on where the goods are being delivered to, and how heavy and big they are. It will be automatically calculated at checkout page after the postcode inserted.
When will the order be dispatched?
All online order for delivery is process the same day if placed before 3pm from Monday to Friday. Any online orders after 3pm for delivery are generally dispatched the next business day. Except those that require security checks which will be explained in FAQs.
When I can pick up my order?
Your order will be ready in store in 1 hour after your order is placed provided all the items are in stock. Our staff will contact you as soon as possible if there is any issue with the availability related to your order.
Do you do price matching?
We generally do price matching on request, subject to following conditions:
- the identical product must be listed by a local WA competitor that also has a shopfront with stock on hand;
- and we must be able to confirm, at time of sale that these conditions are met.
If you believe we can do any better on pricing, we are more than happy to quote pricing (at our discretion) for you before you place order. However, we reserve the right to refuse sales/price match for any reasons.
What does “in stock” mean?
“in stock” means the product is in stock at Austin Computers and available for dispatch/pick up in 24 hours.
What does “in stock at suppliers” mean?
“in stock at suppliers” means the product is temporary out of stock at Austin Computers, but is available from supplier(s) in Australia. However, stock availability from supplier may subject to change and may not reflect to our website in time. But most likely the stock will be dispatched from our supplier in 2-3 business days. Our staff will contact you as soon as possible if there is any issue with the availability related to your order.
Do you accept change of mind return?
Yes, you can return the product within 7 days after purchase. The product must returned in its original condition with manufacture sealed and unopened packaging. Please note, the shipping for sending and returning is not refundable.
If you cannot find the answer you looking for, please check our FAQs and Terms & Conditions for more information. Alternatively, you can also contact directly through phone or email or have a chat in store. Our contact details can be found at the top-right corner of our website.