Western Digital Gold 3.5" 14000 GB Serial ATA III
|Digital Storage Capacity||14 TB|
|Hard Disk Interface||Serial ATA|
|Special Feature||Data Recovery Service|
|Hard Disk Form Factor||3.5 Inches|
|Hard Disk Description||Mechanical Hard Disk|
|Installation Type||Internal Hard Drive|
- Available in 1TB to 20TB capacities. | 1As used for storage capacity, 1GB = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = one trillion bytes. Actual user capacity may be less depending on operating environment.
- Designed to handle workloads up to 550TB2 per year | 2Workload Rate is defined as the amount of user data transferred to or from the hard drive. Workload Rate is annualized (TB transferred X (8760 / recorded power-on hours)). Workload Rate will vary depending on your hardware and software components and configurations.
- Vibration protection technology for improved performance
- HelioSeal technology delivers high capacities with a low power draw (12TB and above)
- Energy-assisted magnetic recording (EAMR) and triple-stage actuator (TSA) (in 16TB capacities and above)
More Flexibility, More Freedom
WD Gold lets you build out your storage your way with a full portfolio of SATA HDDs from 1TB to 22TB(1), engineered for heavy application workloads and designed to handle workloads up to 550TB(3) per year.
With up to 2.5M hours MTBF(2), WD Gold hard drives deliver enhanced levels of dependability and durability.
WD Gold drives have sophisticated monitoring electronics that help correct linear and rotational vibrations in real time using enhanced vibration protection technology for improved performance in high-vibration environments.
Plays Well with Others
Specifically designed for use in enterprise-grade storage systems and data centers, WD Gold HDDs are broadly compatible with major enterprise operating systems.
Scale Your Business
WD Gold drives are available in capacities up to 22TB(1) utilizing the OptiNAND technology's capacity-enabling feature in 20TB and 22TB.