TP-LINK AC1900. Connectivity technology: Wireless, Host interface: USB, Interface: WLAN. Maximum data transfer rate: 1300 Mbit/s, Top Wi-Fi standard: Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), Wi-Fi band: Dual-band (2.4 GHz / 5 GHz). Antenna type: Internal. USB powered. Product colour: Black
Faster Connections with AC1900 Speed
The Archer T9UH lets your PC or laptop take full advantage of the high-speed Wi-Fi created by AC1900 dual band routers. Enjoy connections 3x faster than Wireless N with Wireless AC technology.
Do More with Dual Band Wi-Fi
The Archer T9UH supports dual band Wi-Fi—use the 5GHz band for lag-free gaming and HD streaming, and the 2.4GHz band for video calls and shopping online.
Stronger Coverage with High-Gain Antennas
With four high-gain antennas, the Archer T9UH creates a stable Wi-Fi connection across your home, even when your router is on a different floor.
Beamforming for Efficient Wi-Fi
The Archer T9UH supports beamforming, helping create stronger connections with beamforming-capable routers for higher speeds across greater distances.
Easy Use with a Flexible Design
A 3ft. USB 3.0 cable makes it easy to find a spot for the Archer T9UH in your workspace, and the adapter can be effortlessly attached removed from your computer as needed.
Universal Fit with Cross-Platform Compatibility
The Archer T9UH works with a number of operating systems, including Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10, OS X (10.7–10.10), and Linux, making it the perfect choice for nearly all laptops and PCs.
- Ultimate Wi-Fi Speed– AC1900 (600Mpbs on 2.4GHz band or 1300Mbps on 5GHz band) wireless speed with the next generation Wi-Fi - 802.11ac
- Dual Band Wireless– 2.4GHz and 5GHz band for flexible connectivity
- Ultimate Range – High gain antennas ensure superior range and stability
- Beamforming Technology – Delivers a more targeted and highly efficient wireless connections
- Super Speed USB 3.0 Port - Up to 10x faster than USB 2.0
- Flexible Deployment - Equipped with a USB 3.0 Cradle for flexible deployment
- WPS Button - Easy wireless security encryption at a push of the WPS button
- Backward Compatibility – With support for 802.11 a/b/g/n standards