TP-LINK Archer C4000. Wi-Fi band: Tri-band (2.4 GHz / 5 GHz / 5 GHz), Top Wi-Fi standard: Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), WLAN data transfer rate (max): 1625 Mbit/s. Ethernet LAN interface type: Gigabit Ethernet, Networking standards: IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11ac,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n,IEEE 802.3ab, Ethernet LAN data rates: 10,100,1000 Mbit/s. Security algorithms: WEP. Product type: Tabletop router, Product colour: Black, LED indicators: LAN,Link,Power,USB,WAN,WPS. Antenna type: External, Receive power: 30 dBmW
For the Whole Family
AC4000 MU-MIMO Tri-Band Wi-Fi Router
The Archer C4000 powers through every service, thread and application running on your network with a 1.8 GHz 64-bit quad-core CPU and delivers fast, lag-free connections to gaming, streaming and mobile devices.
512 MB of RAM and three additional WiFi processors support the router’s quad-core CPU and balances WiFi demand to keep your network running at top speed.
Connects More Devices.
The router keeps WiFi fast for every device so you can stay in the moment–whether that's on the couch with family or online with friends. Multi-User MIMO and Airtime Fairness distribute dedicated WiFi streams to each device with speed and precision. Enable Smart Connect and it will place every device on the best band for peak performance.
Far-Reaching Wi-Fi Coverage
From the bedroom to the basement to the backyard, the Archer C4000 delivers strong WiFi across your home. RangeBoost and beamforming work together to connect more devices from farther than ever.
Gigabit Wired Speeds and Link Aggregation
All Gigabit Ethernet ports (1 WAN+ 4 LAN) bring wired speeds to the maximum. Plug your PCs, smart TVs and game consoles into one of the four Gigabit Ethernet ports for fast and reliable wired connections.
Link Aggregation empowers your network-attached storage (NAS) devices by combining two separate Ethernet ports into a 2 Gbps connection.
Works with Alexa and IFTTT
Add new devices to your network, prioritize devices and activities, share the guest Wi-Fi password and more with Amazon Alexa and your voice.
Trigger actions when devices are connecting, disconnecting or being added to your network and set triggers to prioritize a device or an activity with anything that works with IFTTT.
Easy Setup and Management
Set up your WiFi in minutes and manage your network through the TP-Link Tether app (Android, iOS). Its simple layout lets you quickly access router features such as guest WiFi, scheduling, firmware updates and device management right from your smartphone, even while away.
- Run every connection at top speed with a powerful 1.8 GHz quad-core CPU
- AC4000 tri-band WiFi delivers up to 1625 Mbps on each 5 GHz band and 750 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band
- Far-reaching coverage with RangeBoost and beamforming technology for maximum coverage and reliability
- Connect more devices and maximize performance with Multi-User MIMO, Airtime Fairness and Smart Connect
- Protect your network from intruders, viruses and malware with advanced WiFi encryption and comprehensive antivirus security
- Manage, limit and monitor internet use with rich controls that let you customize WiFi access for every person and device
- Double wired connection speeds from 1 Gbps to 2 Gbps with Link Aggregation
- Set up your WiFi in minutes and manage your network through the TP-Link Tether app