Thermaltake CL-W139-CU00SW-A. Purpose: Processor, Supported processor sockets: LGA 1150 (Socket H3), LGA 1151 (Socket H4), LGA 1155 (Socket H2), LGA 1156 (Socket H), LGA 1366.... Illumination colour: Multi, Product colour: Black. Weight: 670 g, Waterblock width: 9.34 cm, Waterblock depth: 9.34 cm
Thermaltake Pacific W4 RGB CPU Water Block
The all-new Pacific W4 RGB CPU Water Block features a RGB LED, 0.15mm internal fin construction, a copper base with anti-corrosive nickel plating and high-quality PMMA cover, and a universal mounting mechanism that offers error-free as well as no-tools installation. Fits with most G1/4 fittings, the Pacific W4 RGB provides the ultimate in cooling performance, and delivers extreme compatibility for custom PC builders.
To continue achieving the corporate mission of delivering the perfect user experience, Thermaltake developed “TT Premium” with the essence of combining supreme quality products with a new logo design. TT Premium is far more than just a guarantee of quality. Behind the name, it represents the passion in DIY, Modding and Thermaltake’s desire to be the most innovative brand in the PC hardware market. To satisfy the demand of the high-end PC users, TT Premium follows its core values of Excellent Quality, Unique Design, Diverse Combinations and Boundless Creativity to provide a high performance PC product for every enthusiast.
Tt LCS Certified
Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied to only products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiasts standards that a true LCS chassis should be held to. The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can designate to all power users which chassis have been tested to be best compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations to ensure you get the best performance from the best features and fitment.
Gorgeous RGB LED with Lighting Controller
The Pacific W4 RGB comes with a special engineered LED light that can be switched among a 256 RGB Cycle, a 7 static colors mode (Blue, Green Red, White, Orange, Yellow and Purple), and a LED Off mode. The brightness is also adjustable. Most importantly, the controller is constructed with a built-in memory function, saving the color applied and insuring the same color selection every time you boot your PC.
Anti-Corrosion Design with Mirror-Finished CU Base
Manufactured with Thermaltake’s highest quality standards, the Pacific W4 RGB’s specially machined copper base has an absolute mirror finish with anti-corrosive nickel plating that provides exceptional heat transfer and anti-corrosion protection for the most demanding use conditions.
Optimized 0.15mm Micro-Channel Structure
The Pacific W4 RGB applies a compact form factor that features 0.15mm micro-channel fin construction for optimal clearance and extreme heat dissipation.
Designed to fit all modern CPU sockets with universal mounting mechanisms, the Pacific W4 RGB allows enthusiasts to build superior water-cooling systems from an aesthetic standpoint as well as incorporate modular chassis upgrades for the future.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken before using the Pacific series radiators and water blocks.
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop setup.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately.
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop.
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.