>For intensive workloads on PCs and workstations, the Samsung 970 EVO Plus delivers ultimate performance powered by Samsung's NVMe SSD leadership. It is upgraded to be faster than the 970 EVO. It maximizes the potential of NVMe bandwidth for unbeatable computing that meets the needs of the most demanding tech enthusiasts and professionals. For performance that puts you in command, the 970 EVO Plus combines the next-gen PCIe Gen 3.0 x4 NVMe interface with the latest V-NAND technology to achieve fearless read/write speeds up to 3,500/3,300MB/s,* up to 53%** faster than the 970 EVO. Samsung’s advanced nickel-coated controller and heat spreader on the 970 EVO Plus enable superior heat dissipation. The Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops. Samsung Magician software will help you keep an eye on your drive. A suite of user-friendly tools helps keep your drive up to date, monitor drive health and speed, and even boost performance.
*Performance may vary depending on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Performance measurements based on IOmeter 1.1.0. The write performances were measured with Intelligent TurboWrite technology being activated. The sequential write performances after Intelligent TurboWrite region are: 400 MB/s(250GB), 900 MB/s(500GB), 1,700 MB/s(1TB) and 1,750 MB/s(2TB). Test system configuration: Intel Core i7-7700K CPU @4.2GHz, DDR4 2400MHz 32GB, OS-Windows 10 Built 10240, Chipset–ASUS PRIME Z270-A. **Up to 53 percent performance increase for sequential write speed for 250GB version. ***TBW: Terabytes Written ****Warrantied TBW for 970 EVO Plus: 150 TBW for 250GB model, 300 TBW for 500GB model, 600 TBW for 1TB model, 1,200 TBW for 2TB model. 5-years or TBW, whichever comes first. For more information on the warranty, please find the enclosed warranty statement in the package.
- ALWAYS EVOLVING SSD: Faster than the 970 EVO, the 970 EVO Plus is powered by the latest V-NAND technology and firmware optimization; It maximizes the potential of NVMe bandwidth for unbeatable computing; Comes in capacities of up to 2TB, with reliability of up to 1,200 TBW.
- LEVEL UP PERFORMANCE: The 970 EVO Plus reaches sequential read/write speeds up to 3,500/3,300 MB/s,* up to 53%** faster than the 970 EVO; Powered by the latest V-NAND technology—which brings greater NAND performance and higher power efficiency
- DESIGN FLEXIBILITY: The 970 EVO Plus fits up to 2TB onto the compact M.2 (2280) form factor, greatly expanding storage capacity and saving space for other components; Samsung's innovative technology empowers you with the capacity to do more and accomplish more
- EXCEPTIONAL ENDURANCE: Get up to 1,200 TBW*** with a 5-year limited warranty**** for lasting performance; The 970 EVO Plus provides exceptional endurance powered by the latest V-NAND technology and Samsung's reputation for quality
- UNPARALLELED RELIABILITY: Samsung's advanced nickel-coated controller and heat spreader on the 970 EVO Plus enable superior heat dissipation; The Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops
- SAMSUNG MAGICIAN: Keep an eye on your drive with software that provides a suite of user-friendly tools that help you keep your drive up to date, monitor drive health and speed, and even boost performance
|Series||Samsung 970 EVO Plus Series - 1TB PCIe NVMe|
|Item model number||MZ-V7S1T0B/AM|
|Item Weight||1.92 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||0.87 x 0.9 x 3.15 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||0.87 x 0.9 x 3.15 inches|
|Flash Memory Size||1|
|Hard Drive Interface||NVMe|