ASUS ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 Intel Z790 LGA 1700 ATX
The ASUS ROG Strix Z790-A Gaming WiFi D4 white and silver scheme motherboard is designed with boosted power delivery and optimized cooling to cope with the demands of powerful 13th Generation Intel® Core™ processors. Along with Wi-Fi 6 and PCI Express® 5.0 for superfast transfer speeds and storage, ROG Strix Z790-A Gaming WiFi D4 is ready to take the helm of your clean and neat white gaming gear.
|CPU Socket||LGA 1700|
|Compatible Devices||Personal Computer|
|RAM Memory Technology||DDR5|
|Compatible Processors||Intel Celeron, Intel Pentium Gold|
|Chipset Type||Intel Z790|
|Memory Speed||5333 MHz|
|Series||ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4|
|Memory Storage Capacity||64 GB|
- Intel LGA 1700 socket: Ready for 13th Gen Intel Core processors & 12th Gen Intel Core, Pentium Gold and Celeron Processors
- Robust Power Solution: 16 + 1 power solution rated for 70A per stage with dual ProCool II power connectors, high-quality alloy chokes, and durable capacitors to support multi-core processors
- Optimized VRM Thermals: Massive heatsinks with integrated I/O cover and high-conductivity thermal pads.
- Ample M.2 Support: One PCIe 4.0 M.2 slot with a heatsink and backplate, and three PCIe 4.0 M.2 slots with heatsinks
- Abundant Connectivity: USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C rear I/O port and additional front-panel connector with PD 3.0 up to 30W, USB 3.2 Gen 2 and Gen 1 ports, PCIe 5.0 x16 SafeSlot, HDMI 2.1, and DisplayPort 1.4
- High-Performance Networking: On-board WiFi 6E (802.11ax) and Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard
- Intelligent Control: ASUS-exclusive AI Overclocking, AI Cooling II, AI Networking, and Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation simplifies setup and improves performance
Tuning is now faster and smarter than ever before. ASUS AI Overclocking profiles the CPU and cooling to predict the optimal configuration and push the system to its limits. Predicted values can be engaged automatically or used as a launching ground for further experimentation.
The top PCIe 5.0 x16 SafeSlot is well-equipped for the increased size and bandwidth of next-gen graphics cards. Zippy storage options abound with four PCIe 4.0 M.2 slots, all featuring robust heatsinks to maximize performance.
16 + 1 power stages rated to 70A each deliver ample current in order to drive 13th and 12th Gen Intel Core Processors through any workload with ease.
ALLOY CHOKES AND DURABLE CAPACITORS
Hi-end chokes and durable capacitors are engineered to resist extreme temperatures, enabling performance that exceeds industry standards.
DUAL PROCOOL II POWER CONNECTORS
ProCool II connectors are precision-built to ensure flush contact with PSU power lines. A metal sheath improves heat dissipation and
With proprietary memory trace layout tweaks that improve signal integrity and mitigate noise, OptiMem III allows memory kits to run at lower latencies, reduced voltages, and operate at higher frequencies.
Covering the power solution are two thick heatsinks with strategic airflow channels for increased heat dissipation while powering high-performance Intel 13th Gen processors
USB 3.2 GEN 2X2
The Strix Z790-A comes loaded with two USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C connectors for speedy data transfers up to 20 Gbps. One is a port on the rear I/O; the other can be attached to the chassis front panel and it also features Power Delivery (PD) 3.0 technology to quickly charge devices up to 30W.
ROG SupremeFX is a unique blend of hardware and software technologies that provide superior audio. The Strix Z790-A implementation features the ALC4080 codec for high-resolution playback up to 32-bit/384 kHz across all channels. Front-panel output is streamed through the integrated Savitech amplifier that can drive high-fidelity acoustics to a wide variety of speakers and headsets.
UNDENIABLY ROG STRIX
The ROG Strix Z790-A boldly embraces the light, for an alternate take on build themes to its dark and brooding brother, the Strix Z790-F. Silver metallic heatsinks pop against a dark PCB backdrop and call attention to the board's high capacity for thermal management. A transparent layer on the I/O shield adds a unique touch and emphasizes the customizable RGB logo below. The whole design is tied together with ROG-centric detailing on the board, heatsinks, and I/O shield for a vibrant and futuristic outlook. Pair the Strix Z790-A with other products from the diverse ROG ecosystem to create a fully-customized gaming setup that reflects your personal style