ASUS PRIME X570-PRO/CSM. Processor manufacturer: AMD, Processor socket: Socket AM4, Compatible processor series: AMD Ryzen. Supported memory types: DDR4-SDRAM, Memory slots type: DIMM, Supported memory clock speeds: 2133,2400,2666,2800,2933,3000,3200,3400,3466,3600,3733,3866,4000,4133,4266,4400 MHz. Supported storage drive interfaces: M.2,Serial ATA III. Parallel processing technology support: 2-Way CrossFireX,2-Way SLI,3-Way CrossFireX, Maximum resolution: 4096 x 2160 pixels. HDMI version: 2.0b
Dressed in a professional attire, the Prime X570 series cater to users with serious pursuits in mind, who prefer to put their Ryzen™ processors to more productive use. Prime X570, known for its all-around specs and ASUS signature features, includes a wide range of tuning options for accessible performance.
ASUS Corporate Stable Model
ASUS Corporate Stable Model (CSM) is a commercial program designed to provide stable and reliable motherboards. Offering up to 36-month product lifecycle support and 6-month end-of-life notice to allow sufficient lead times for your organization to get ready for product transitions. Each purchase of an ASUS CSM motherboard comes with ASUS Control Center Express - server-grade IT management software.
Learn more about ASUS Corporate Stable Model >
* Lifecycle support for consumer chipsets is set at 15 months. Program offerings may vary by region. Please consult your local sales representative for more information.
ASUS Control Center Express
ASUS Control Center Express is centralized server-grade management software that takes just one minute to install and is designed to reduce IT operations costs and improve efficiency. This powerful tool enables IT administrators to manage and control multiple clients in different locations remotely and includes features such as asset management, software deployment and monitoring. It also lets IT staff visualize deployments, facilitating real-time control.
* To ensure the full functionality of ASUS Control Center Express, please update the system BIOS to the latest version first.
Foundation of your build
Hosting the latest Ryzen processor with increased number of cores and bandwidth, the Prime X570 series is ready for action with stable power, intuitive cooling and flexible transfer options. It provides all the fundamentals to increase your everyday productivity.
Power delivery enhancements
The 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ processors boast more cores and bandwidth, demanding more power than typical desktop CPUs. Prime X570-Pro/CSM is geared up for the demands of these high-core-count processors, offering a stable power to ensure optimal performance.
It augments the motherboard's link to the PSU with 8+4 pin connectors that pass 12V power directly to the processors. Based on our ProCool design, these jacks use solid pins that can handle more current than hollow-pin connectors.
Tune it your way
The Prime X570 series feature software and firmware controls that make performance accessible to anyone. Prime X570 series also include options allowing you to personalize your build, and helping you to tune your rig to perform the way you want it.
One-click overclock and cooling, done!
One click takes care of all that complex tuning. ASUS 5-Way Optimization makes your PC smart. It dynamically optimizes essential aspects of the system, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailored for your rig.
- An automated tuning utility that optimizes overclocking and cooling profiles for your unique system configuration.
- Fans stay whisper-quiet for everyday computing, and deliver optimal airflow when the system is crunching through CPU or GPU-intensive tasks.
- Stress test function helps optimize and overclock for CPU- or memory-centric workloads.
Media-acclaimed UEFI BIOS
The UEFI BIOS is an early waypoint on any PC-building journey, and Prime X570-Pro/CSM offers one of the best in the business.
Designed for easy setup, EZ Mode presents all the vital settings and stats on one single page. With guided wizards, drag-and-drop simplicity, and one-click convenience to apply important settings, your rig will be up and running in no time.
When you're ready to take a deeper dive into the configuration of your rig, Advanced Mode grants total control. Each section is intuitively organized, and a built-in search feature makes it easy to find the option you need. Tweak cooling parameters, save profiles, apply overclocks, and unleash the full potential of the latest Ryzen processor.
Armoury Crate is a new software utility designed to give you centralized control of supported products. From a single intuitive interface, Armoury Crate allows you easily customize RGB lighting and effects for every compatible device in your arsenal. The software also provides control of settings for ASUS product, including keyboard and mouse preferences. Armoury Crate even features dedicated product registration and highlight to help you stay in touch with the ASUS community.
Outshine the competition
A well-tuned enthusiast system deserves a matching aesthetic. ASUS Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for the built-in RGB LEDs as well as strips connected to the onboard RGB headers.* And it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable ASUS hardware.
* The Aura RGB-strip header supports 5050 RGB LED strips with a max power rating of 3A (12V). For maximum brightness, strip length should not exceed 3m.
** RGB LED Extension cables are included. LED Strips and Aura-compatible devices are sold separately.
Addressable Gen 2 RGB header
Prime X570-Pro/CSM's Addressable Gen 2 RGB header is now capable of detecting the number of LEDs on second-gen addressable RGB devices, allowing the software to automatically tailor lighting effects to specific devices. The new headers also offer backward-compatibility with existing Aura RGB gear.
AMD X570 chipset
The AMD X570 chipset delivers outstanding overclocking capabilities for the latest AMD AM4 socket for 3rd and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ /2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processors. It is optimized for multiple GPU configurations, including NVIDIA SLI® and AMD CrossFireX™. It also supports x16 PCI Express® 4.0/3.0 lanes and provides 10Gb/s USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports and 6 Gb/s SATA ports for faster data retrieval.
AMD AM4 Socket for 3rd and 2nd AMD Ryzen™ /2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processors
The high-performance 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ processors are based on the next-gen 7nm Zen architecture and support up to 16 processor cores. AMD AM4-socket processors feature dual-channel DDR4 memory, native 10Gb/s USB 3.2 Gen 2 and x16 PCI Express® 4.0/3.0 lanes for superb performance.
- AMD AM4 Socket: Ready for 3rd and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ processors
- ASUS Corporate Stable Model (CSM): A commercial program offers up to 36-month product lifecycle and 6-month EOL notice for product transitions
- ASUS Control Center Express: A centralized server-grade management software for asset management, software deployment and monitoring and mobile control
- Enhanced power solution: 12+2 DrMOS power stages, ProCool connectors, alloy chokes and durable capacitors for stable power delivery
- 5-Way Optimization: One-click, system-wide tuning delivers optimized overclocks and intelligent cooling for CPU or GPU-intensive tasks
- Industry-leading cooling options: Comprehensive controls for fans and dual pump headers, via Fan Xpert 4 or the acclaimed UEFI
- M.2 heatsink: Ultra-efficient heatsink reduces M.2 SSD temperature for unthrottled transfer speeds and enhanced reliability
- Next-gen connectivity: Supreme flexibility with PCIe 4.0, dual M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports and front-panel header