Asus PRIME AP201 TG WHITE EDITION Micro-ATX Case. Tempered Glass, White
- Optimized for Cooling: With support for 280 and 360mm radiators and up to six fans, the AP201 is primed to deal with the thermal onslaught of high-performance hardware.
- Industry-Leading Spatial Efficiency: Despite a 33L footprint, the AP201 supports ATX PSUs up to 180 mm long, graphics cards up to 338 mm long, custom liquid cooling, and various storage devices.
- Tool-Free Side Panels: A simple yet secure clip mechanism allows chassis side panels to be easily removed and resistant to accidental dislodging.
- Sizeable Cable-Management: The AP201 features an extended motherboard tray with strategically placed cutouts and a 32 mm gap to tuck cables out of sight.
- Front Panel USB Type-C® Support: The front panel of the AP201 features a USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C port, so users can enjoy transfer speeds of up to 10 Gbps.
3 x 2.5"/3.5" Combo Bay
1 x Microphone
2 x USB 3.2 Gen1
1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type C
2 x 140 mm
GO BIG. STAY COMPACT. 33-LITERS OF COOL
The ASUS Prime AP201 Tempered Glass Version is a breakthrough in microATX chassis design, delivering a high-performance platform that invites 360 mm AIO coolers and graphics cards up to 338 mm long, all within a compact 33-liter space. Tool-free side panels also provide easy access, and they complete a tasteful, minimalist aesthetic that can be the centerpiece of any DIY PC build.
INDUSTRY-LEADING SPATIAL EFFICIENCY - LOAD UP
Despite its compact size, the AP201 supports standard ATX power supplies up to 180 mm long, graphics cards up to 338 mm long, custom liquid cooling setups, and a spread of storage devices
OPTIMIZED FOR AIRFLOW - RUN COOL
With support for 280 and 360mm radiators and up to 6 fans, the AP201 is primed to deal with the thermal onslaught of convention-defying SFF rigs loaded with multi-core CPUs and high-end graphics cards
REMOVABLE DUST FILTER
SPECS, NOT SPECKS
The two 120 mm fan mounts at the bottom of the AP201 include a dust filter that can be removed for easy cleaning, or to enhance airflow even further.
TOOL-FREE SIDE PANELS
Instead of making you wrestle with screws or potentially awkward hinges, the side panels of the AP201 both use a simple but secure clip mechanism to attach to the case. This makes them easy to remove when you want to access the interior of the chassis, and resistant to being accidentally dislodged.
TIDY AS YOU LIKE
The AP201 features a 32mm-wide compartment behind the power supply mount, giving builders ample room to tuck cables out of sight and create a clean aesthetic for their
STYLE THAT’S BLACK AND WHITE
The AP201 comes in black or white, and its cables are coordinated to match the color of the chassis for a premium look and feel
FRONT PANEL USB TYPE-C® SUPPORT
In addition to two Type-A USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports, the front panel of the AP201 also features a Type-C port that is rated for USB 3.2 Gen 2. Compatible microATX ASUS motherboards such as the TUF GAMING B760M-PLUS or ROG STRIX B760-G can use this port to enjoy transfer speeds of up to 10 Gbps.