ASUS Dual GeForce RTX 4070 12GB GDDR6X with two powerful Axial-tech fans and a 2.56-slot design for broad compatibility
- Powered by NVIDIA DLSS3, ultra-efficient Ada Lovelace arch, and full ray tracing.
- 4th Generation Tensor Cores: Up to 4x performance with DLSS 3 vs. brute-force rendering
- 3rd Generation RT Cores: Up to 2x ray tracing performance
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- A 2.56-slot design maximizes compatibility and cooling efficiency for superior performance in small chassis.
- 0dB technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
Graphic Engine: NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 4070
Bus Standard: PCI Express 4.0
Video Memory: 12GB GDDR6X
Dimensions: 267.01 x 133.94 x 51.13 mm
Recommended PSU: 650W
Power Connectors: 1 x 8-pin
Slot: 2.56 Slot
CUDA Core: 5888
Memory Speed: 21 Gbps
Memory Interface: 192-bit
Resolution: Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320
Maximum Display Support: 4
NVlink/ Crossfire Support: No
OC mode : 2505 MHz
Default mode : 2475 MHz(Boost)
Yes x 1 (Native HDMI 2.1)
Yes x 3 (Native DisplayPort 1.4a)
HDCP Support Yes (2.3)
1 x Collection card
1 x Speedsetup Manual
1 x Thank you Card
ASUS GPU Tweak III & GeForce Game Ready Driver & Studio Driver: please download all software from the support site.
* Our wattage recommendation is based on a fully overclocked GPU and CPU system configuration. For a more tailored suggestion, please use the “Choose By Wattage” feature on our PSU product page: https://rog.asus.com/event/PSU/ASUS-Power-Supply-Units/index.html
* All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets. If you do not use the latest and current specifications of ASUS products, you shall be liable for all loss and damage claimed by third party to ASUS based on false advertising or any other issues caused from using false specifications of ASUS products.
2x Fans. 2x Fun.
ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 4070 fuses dynamic thermal performance with broad compatibility. Advanced cooling solutions from flagship graphics cards — including two Axial-tech fans for maximizing airflow to the heatsink — are packed into the 26.7 cm long, 2.56-slot card, delivering more power in less space. These enhancements make ASUS Dual the perfect choice for gamers who want heavyweight graphics performance in a compact build.
The Ultimate Platform for Gamers and Creators Powered by GeForce RTX 40 Series and DLSS 3
New Streaming Multiprocessors
Up to 2x performance and power efficiency
Fourth-Gen Tensor Cores
Up to 4x performance with DLSS 3
vs. brute-force rendering
Third-Gen RT Cores
Up to 2x ray tracing performance
NVIDIA Ada Lovelace architecture
Realistic and Immersive Graphics
Dedicated Ray Tracing Cores
NVIDIA DLSS 3
NVIDIA Reflex low-latency platform
Built for Live Streaming
AI-Enhanced Voice and Video
NVIDIA Broadcast app
Fast-Track Your Creativity
Performance and Reliability
Game Ready and Studio Drivers
Axial-tech Fan Design
Better, faster, stronger
Two tried-and-true Axial-tech fans feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure
Auto-Extreme Technology: Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
GPU TWEAK III: Monitor, tweak, and tune
The ASUS GPU Tweak III utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.