NZXT H510i Midi ATX Tower Black,Red
- Free Pick Up From 5 Convenient Locations
- Fast Delivery Australia-wide
- Price Match Available*
- 7 Day Return Policy*
- Business since 1996
*Subject to our terms and conditions
We’ve made our iconic H Series PC cases even better. Our new lineup still features the elements builders loved in the original H Series, including our patented cable management system, removable fan/radiator mounting brackets, and easy-to-use drive trays, alongside new updates like a front-panel USB-C connector supporting high-speed USB 3.1 Gen 2 devices, a tempered glass side panel that installs with a single thumbscrew, and an upgraded Smart Device V2 on the H510i.
- The new Smart Device V2 includes a faster microprocessor for NZXT CAM-powered control of two HUE 2 RGB lighting channels and three fan channels that support either voltage regulated or PWM fans
- With a USB 3.1 Gen2-compatible USB-C connector on the front panel, it’s easier than ever to connect smartphones, high-speed external storage, or the latest peripherals to your PC
- The clean, modern design, iconic cable management bar, and uninterrupted tempered-glass side panel showcase your stunning build
- Use the intuitive NZXT CAM application to monitor and control your build, choosing from presets or custom controls for your RGB lighting and fans to create your dream PC
- Cable management can often take more time than assembly. We designed a cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps, for intuitive and easy wiring
- Two Aer F120mm fans* are included for optimal internal airflow and the front panel and PSU intakes include removable filters. Includes a removeable bracket designed for radiators up to 280mm simplifies the installation of either closed-loop or custom-loop water cooling
- Case version fans and specs vary from retail version
- Show off your graphic card with a built-in mounting bracket for installing your GPU vertically
- PCIe riser card not included
|Form factor||Midi ATX Tower|
|Supported motherboard form factors||ATX,Micro ATX,Mini-ATX|
|Number of 3.5" bays||3|
|Number of 2.5" bays||3|
|Number of expansion slots||7|
|Tempered glass panel(s)||Yes|
|Maximum CPU cooler height||16.5 cm|
|Maximum graphics card length||38.1 cm|
|USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity||1|
|USB 3.1 (3.1 Gen 2) Type-C ports quantity||1|
|Number of front fans supported (max)||2|
|Front fans diameters supported||120,140 mm|
|Number of rear fans supported (max)||1|
|Rear fans diameters supported||120 mm|
|Number of top fans supported (max)||1|
|Top fans diameters supported||120,140 mm|
|Front radiator fan sizes supported||120,140 mm|
|Rear radiator fan sizes supported||120 mm|
|Supported hard disk drive sizes||2.5,3.5"|
What are your delivery options and how much is shipping?
We offer Standard Shipping and Express Shipping both with tracking available.
Shipping cost depend on where the goods are being delivered to, and how heavy and big they are. It will be automatically calculated at checkout page after the postcode inserted.
When will the order be dispatched?
All online order for delivery is process the same day if placed before 3pm from Monday to Friday. Any online orders after 3pm for delivery are generally dispatched the next business day. Except those that require security checks which will be explained in FAQs.
When I can pick up my order?
Your order will be ready in store in 1 hour after your order is placed provided all the items are in stock. Our staff will contact you as soon as possible if there is any issue with the availability related to your order.
Do you do price matching?
We generally do price matching on request, subject to following conditions:
- the identical product must be listed by a local WA competitor that also has a shopfront with stock on hand;
- and we must be able to confirm, at time of sale that these conditions are met.
If you believe we can do any better on pricing, we are more than happy to quote pricing (at our discretion) for you before you place order. However, we reserve the right to refuse sales/price match for any reasons.
What does “in stock” mean?
“in stock” means the product is in stock at Austin Computers and available for dispatch/pick up in 24 hours.
What does “in stock at suppliers” mean?
“in stock at suppliers” means the product is temporary out of stock at Austin Computers, but is available from supplier(s) in Australia. However, stock availability from supplier may subject to change and may not reflect to our website in time. But most likely the stock will be dispatched from our supplier in 2-3 business days. Our staff will contact you as soon as possible if there is any issue with the availability related to your order.
Do you accept change of mind return?
Yes, you can return the product within 7 days after purchase. The product must returned in its original condition with manufacture sealed and unopened packaging. Please note, the shipping for sending and returning is not refundable.
If you cannot find the answer you looking for, please check our FAQs and Terms & Conditions for more information. Alternatively, you can also contact directly through phone or email or have a chat in store. Our contact details can be found at the top-right corner of our website.