Netgear ProSafe GS728TP 24-Port Gigabit Smart Switch with PoE
Switches with Essential L2 Features for SMB Networks
NETGEAR Smart Managed Switches offer powerful L2 and L2+/Layer 3 Lite features, better PoE functionality, and enhanced performance and usability. They are purposely designed for converged networks where voice, video, data are all carried on a single network platform. These switches are optimized for network efficiency, operational cost savings, and ease of management. This series of switches offers 8 to 52 port configurations both in Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet with PoE options. All switches come with Gigabit SFP ports for fiber connectivity. These switches are the ideal solution for businesses looking for the best combination of features, performance, and value.
Designed for Converged Networks, Big or Small
- PoE and PoE+ Support available for all configurations
- Auto-Voice VLAN for fast and reliable deployment of VoIP
- Auto-Video VLAN, following the same concept of Auto Voice, help speed up your deployment of IP-based surveillance systems
- Static routing, helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources
- IGMP and MLD snooping, provides advanced multicast filtering
Build a Future-Proof Network with NETGEAR
- Solid performance with a non-blocking architecture, 8K MAC address table, 256 VLANs, 480 shared ACL entries, 32static routes, and 1,024 Multicast Groups
- Comprehensive IPv6 management, QoS and ACL, ensuring investment protection and a smooth migration to IPv6-based networking
- PoE+ support on all PoE models with the GS728TPP providing PoE+ support on all ports, adding the flexibility to add power-hungry devices such as video phone, PTZ camera and 11ac Wireless APs into the network in the future
- The presence of SFP ports provide necessary fiber uplinks, while dedicated SFP ports on many models further builds uplink redundancy and failover, improving reliability and availability for network virtualization
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) support for more energy savings in the future when more EEE-compliant end devices come to market
- Advanced QoS with IPv4/IPv6 ingress traffic filtering (ACLs) and prioritization (QoS - Diff Serv)
- Dynamic VLAN assignment for easy user authentication and location-independent access to network
Network Development Made Easy
- Auto Voice VLAN for easy development of VoIP
- Auto Video for simple deployment of IP Surveillance
- ACL Wizard for a guided tour to set up your network access control
- Smart Control Center, a powerful tool for multi-switch discovery, deployment, monitoring and firmware upgrades
- PoE Timer for scheduling the on/off time of your PoE powered devices
Smart IT, not Big IT
- Easy to manage via web browser-based management GUI or Smart Control Center for multi-switch deployment
- Standard-based technology, ensuring interoperability with any standard-based devices in the existing network
- Dual firmware images, improving reliability and uptime to your network
- Free Pick Up From 5 Convenient Locations
- Fast Delivery Australia-wide
- Price Match Available*
- 7 Day Return Policy*
- Business since 1996
*Subject to our terms and conditions
|GTIN||0 606449 089851|
|Number of Ports||24|
What are your delivery options and how much is shipping?
We offer Standard Shipping and Express Shipping both with tracking available.
Shipping cost depend on where the goods are being delivered to, and how heavy and big they are. It will be automatically calculated at checkout page after the postcode inserted.
When will the order be dispatched?
All online order for delivery is process the same day if placed before 3pm from Monday to Friday. Any online orders after 3pm for delivery are generally dispatched the next business day. Except those that require security checks which will be explained in FAQs.
When I can pick up my order?
Your order will be ready in store in 1 hour after your order is placed provided all the items are in stock. Our staff will contact you as soon as possible if there is any issue with the availability related to your order.
Do you do price matching?
We generally do price matching on request, subject to following conditions:
- the identical product must be listed by a local WA competitor that also has a shopfront with stock on hand;
- and we must be able to confirm, at time of sale that these conditions are met.
If you believe we can do any better on pricing, we are more than happy to quote pricing (at our discretion) for you before you place order. However, we reserve the right to refuse sales/price match for any reasons.
What does “in stock” mean?
“in stock” means the product is in stock at Austin Computers and available for dispatch/pick up in 24 hours.
What does “in stock at suppliers” mean?
“in stock at suppliers” means the product is temporary out of stock at Austin Computers, but is available from supplier(s) in Australia. However, stock availability from supplier may subject to change and may not reflect to our website in time. But most likely the stock will be dispatched from our supplier in 2-3 business days. Our staff will contact you as soon as possible if there is any issue with the availability related to your order.
Do you accept change of mind return?
Yes, you can return the product within 7 days after purchase. The product must returned in its original condition with manufacture sealed and unopened packaging. Please note, the shipping for sending and returning is not refundable.
If you cannot find the answer you looking for, please check our FAQs and Terms & Conditions for more information. Alternatively, you can also contact directly through phone or email or have a chat in store. Our contact details can be found at the top-right corner of our website.