Netgear D7800 wireless router Dual-band (2.4 GHz / 5 GHz) Gigabit Ethernet Black
- Free Pick Up From 5 Convenient Locations
- Fast Delivery Australia-wide
- Price Match Available*
- 7 Day Return Policy*
- Business since 1996
*Subject to our terms and conditions
Newest Generation of WiFi
Nighthawk X4S AC2600 WiFi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router with MU-MIMO and Quad Stream technology
delivers WiFi to multiple devices simultaneously for up to 3 times faster speeds. Get ultimate WiFi speeds
of up to 2.53Gbps, with a powerful 1.4GHz dual core processor. Enjoy smoother streaming and gaming by prioritizing application and device with Dynamic QoS.
WIFI VDSL/ADSL Modem Router
- Extreme combined WiFi speed—up to 2.53 Gbps
- Dual Core 1.4GHz processor boosts performance for gaming and streaming
- Two-in-One—DSL Modem + AC2600 WiFi Router
- One device saves space, less wiring, smaller footprint
- Auto Detection for Universal DSL Support
- Gigabit Ethernet WAN port provides universal compatibility with any Internet service
- Compatible with VDSL, VDSL2, ADSL, ADSL2, & ADSL2+
- Works with DSL ISPs like (check with your country’s providers)
Streaming & Gaming
- Multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO) gives you faster speeds with simultaneously streamed data for up to three devices
- Quad Stream WiFi—Up to four data streams per WiFi band maximizes connection speed
- Dynamic QoS prioritizes Internet traffic by application & device for lag-free gaming & smoother streaming
- Beamforming+ for improved WiFi coverage
- Connect USB 3.0 & eSATA storage devices to store & stream your own media
- Find & play your stored media on TVs and game consoles using the built-in
- DLNA®-ready server
- Quad-Stream Wave 2 WiFi increases WiFi range for mobile devices
- Multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO) for simultaneous streaming to mobile devices
- Beamforming+ boosts speed and range for all WiFi devices
- Powerful amplifiers and four high performance antennas increase WiFi range
- EZ Mobile Connect—Scan a QR code & connect to WiFi securely
- Turbo Transfer allows sharing of files between PC, Mac or Android devices
- Enhanced Parental Controls—Manage website access by family member and device
Get the fastest WiFi currently available & enjoy a blazing-fast, lag-free WiFi experience for gaming,
video streaming or surfing.
Got range? Homes come in all shapes and sizes and the Nighthawk X4S AC2600 WiFi VDSL/ADSL
Modem Router provides WiFi coverage no matter where you connect in your home.
With NETGEAR, sharing across your network is fun and easy, anything from accessing stored photos
& music to wireless printing. And make sure you keep it safe by using the included ReadySHARE Vault
application for backing up Windows-based PCs.
|VPN (C2C DO NOT USE - PLEASE CHANGE)||D7800-100AUS|
|Wi-Fi band||Dual-band (2.4 GHz / 5 GHz)|
|Top Wi-Fi standard||Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac)|
|Wi-Fi standards||802.11a,Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac),802.11b,802.11g,Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n)|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports quantity||5|
|Mobile network connection||No|
|USB version||3.2 Gen 1 (3.1 Gen 1)|
|Frequency band||2.4 & 5|
|USB ports quantity||2|
|Bandwidth (first)||2.4 GHz|
|Bandwidth (second)||5 GHz|
|DSL specification||VDSL, VDSL2, ADSL, ADSL2, ADSL2+|
|Ethernet LAN interface type||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10,100,1000 Mbit/s|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11ac,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n|
|Firewall security||Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)|
|Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)||Yes|
|DoS attack prevention||Yes|
|Network address translation (NAT)||Yes|
|Colour of product||Black|
|Colour of product||Black|
|Windows operating systems supported||Yes|
|Linux operating systems supported||Yes|
|Mac operating systems supported||Yes|
|Processor frequency||1400 MHz|
|Internal memory||512 MB|
|Flash memory||128 MB|
|Cables included||LAN (RJ-45)|
|AC adapter included||Yes|
|Quick start guide||Yes|
What are your delivery options and how much is shipping?
We offer Standard Shipping and Express Shipping both with tracking available.
Shipping cost depend on where the goods are being delivered to, and how heavy and big they are. It will be automatically calculated at checkout page after the postcode inserted.
When will the order be dispatched?
All online order for delivery is process the same day if placed before 3pm from Monday to Friday. Any online orders after 3pm for delivery are generally dispatched the next business day. Except those that require security checks which will be explained in FAQs.
When I can pick up my order?
Your order will be ready in store in 1 hour after your order is placed provided all the items are in stock. Our staff will contact you as soon as possible if there is any issue with the availability related to your order.
Do you do price matching?
We generally do price matching on request, subject to following conditions:
- the identical product must be listed by a local WA competitor that also has a shopfront with stock on hand;
- and we must be able to confirm, at time of sale that these conditions are met.
If you believe we can do any better on pricing, we are more than happy to quote pricing (at our discretion) for you before you place order. However, we reserve the right to refuse sales/price match for any reasons.
What does “in stock” mean?
“in stock” means the product is in stock at Austin Computers and available for dispatch/pick up in 24 hours.
What does “in stock at suppliers” mean?
“in stock at suppliers” means the product is temporary out of stock at Austin Computers, but is available from supplier(s) in Australia. However, stock availability from supplier may subject to change and may not reflect to our website in time. But most likely the stock will be dispatched from our supplier in 2-3 business days. Our staff will contact you as soon as possible if there is any issue with the availability related to your order.
Do you accept change of mind return?
Yes, you can return the product within 7 days after purchase. The product must returned in its original condition with manufacture sealed and unopened packaging. Please note, the shipping for sending and returning is not refundable.
If you cannot find the answer you looking for, please check our FAQs and Terms & Conditions for more information. Alternatively, you can also contact directly through phone or email or have a chat in store. Our contact details can be found at the top-right corner of our website.