MSI H310M GAMING PLUS LGA 1151 (Socket H4) Intel® H310 micro ATX
- Free Pick Up From 5 Convenient Locations
- Fast Delivery Australia-wide
- Price Match Available*
- 7 Day Return Policy*
- Business since 1996
*Subject to our terms and conditions
- Supports 8th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors for Socket LGA 1151
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 2666 MHz
- MYSTIC LIGHT Sync: Synchronize other RGB solutions and control all LEDs in one click through Mystic Light APP or a mobile device.
- Core Boost: With premium layout and optimized power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
- AUDIO BOOST: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality for the most immersive gaming experience
- DDR4 Boost: Advanced technology to deliver pure data signals for the best gaming performance and stability.
- M.2 and NVMe support, up to 20 Gb/s using PCI-Express Gen2 x4.
- GAMING LAN, powered by Intel®: The best online gaming experience with lowest latency and bandwidth management.
- VR Ready: Best virtual reality game experience without latency, reduces motion sickness.
- In-Game Weapons: GAMING Hotkey, X-Boost.
- EZ Debug LED: Easiest way to troubleshoot.
- Click BIOS 5: Award-winning BIOS with high resolution scalable font, favorites and search function.
- GAMING CERTIFIED: 24-hour on- and offline game and motherboard testing by eSports players.
|VPN||H310M GAMING PLUS|
|VPN (C2C DO NOT USE - PLEASE CHANGE)||H310M GAMING PLUS|
|Number of memory slots||2|
|Supported memory types||DDR4-SDRAM|
|Memory slots type||DIMM|
|Supported memory clock speeds||2133,2400,2666 MHz|
|Maximum internal memory||32 GB|
|Processor socket||LGA 1151 (Socket H4)|
|Compatible processor series||Intel® Celeron®, Intel® Core™ i3, Intel Core i5, Intel Core i7, Intel® Pentium®|
|Maximum number of SMP processors||1|
|Intel Core i3/i5/i7/i9 series||i3-8xxx,i5-8xxx,i7-8xxx|
|Supported storage drive interfaces||M.2, Serial ATA III|
|USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) connectors||1|
|USB 2.0 connectors||1|
|Number of SATA III connectors||4|
|Front panel audio connector||Yes|
|ATX Power connector (24-pin)||Yes|
|CPU fan connector||Yes|
|Number of chassis fan connectors||1|
|Chassis intrusion connector||Yes|
|Serial port via internal header||Yes|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||4|
|USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity||2|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports quantity||1|
|PS/2 ports quantity||1|
|HDMI ports quantity||1|
|DVI-D ports quantity||1|
|Ethernet interface type||Gigabit Ethernet|
|LAN controller||Intel® I219-V|
|Motherboard chipset||Intel® H310|
|Audio output channels||7.1 channels|
|Motherboard form factor||micro ATX|
|Motherboard chipset family||Intel|
|Audio chip||Realtek ALC887|
|Power source type||ATX|
|Windows operating systems supported||Windows 10|
|On-board graphics adapter||Yes|
|Graphics adapter family||Intel|
|Maximum resolution||4096 x 2160 pixels|
|Discrete graphics support||Yes|
|PCI Express x1 (Gen 3.x) slots||2|
|PCI Express x16 (Gen 3.x) slots||1|
|Number of M.2 (M) slots||1|
|Quick installation guide||Yes|
What are your delivery options and how much is shipping?
We offer Standard Shipping and Express Shipping both with tracking available.
Shipping cost depend on where the goods are being delivered to, and how heavy and big they are. It will be automatically calculated at checkout page after the postcode inserted.
When will the order be dispatched?
All online order for delivery is process the same day if placed before 3pm from Monday to Friday. Any online orders after 3pm for delivery are generally dispatched the next business day. Except those that require security checks which will be explained in FAQs.
When I can pick up my order?
Your order will be ready in store in 1 hour after your order is placed provided all the items are in stock. Our staff will contact you as soon as possible if there is any issue with the availability related to your order.
Do you do price matching?
We generally do price matching on request, subject to following conditions:
- the identical product must be listed by a local WA competitor that also has a shopfront with stock on hand;
- and we must be able to confirm, at time of sale that these conditions are met.
If you believe we can do any better on pricing, we are more than happy to quote pricing (at our discretion) for you before you place order. However, we reserve the right to refuse sales/price match for any reasons.
What does “in stock” mean?
“in stock” means the product is in stock at Austin Computers and available for dispatch/pick up in 24 hours.
What does “in stock at suppliers” mean?
“in stock at suppliers” means the product is temporary out of stock at Austin Computers, but is available from supplier(s) in Australia. However, stock availability from supplier may subject to change and may not reflect to our website in time. But most likely the stock will be dispatched from our supplier in 2-3 business days. Our staff will contact you as soon as possible if there is any issue with the availability related to your order.
Do you accept change of mind return?
Yes, you can return the product within 7 days after purchase. The product must returned in its original condition with manufacture sealed and unopened packaging. Please note, the shipping for sending and returning is not refundable.
If you cannot find the answer you looking for, please check our FAQs and Terms & Conditions for more information. Alternatively, you can also contact directly through phone or email or have a chat in store. Our contact details can be found at the top-right corner of our website.