j5 create JUA355 USB 3.0 HDMI Slim Display Adapter
- Free Pick Up From 5 Convenient Locations
- Fast Delivery Australia-wide
- Price Match Available*
- 7 Day Return Policy*
- Business since 1996
*Subject to our terms and conditions
The JUA355 USB 3.0 HDMI SLIM Display Adapter works as an external video card, instantly allowing users to attach additional displays via an HDMI connection without the hassle of a lengthy setup or having to install additional internal hardware. The USB 3.0 Display Adapter can support up to four displays running on the same computer, turning your workstation into a fully-functioning multi-display powerhouse.
You can have your second monitor with an extended display, a mirrored display, a rotational display (rotation mode not available for Mac), or make it your primary monitor.
- Easily add an additional display instantly through the USB 3.0 and VGA/DVI/HDMI connection
- Video playback performs at 1080p HD with a resolution of up to 2048x1152
- Add an additional monitor without adding an expensive, internal video card, avoiding complicated installation
- Hot-swappable USB enables you to add or remove monitors without rebooting your system
- Move and view your large spreadsheets across two screens without overlapping windows
- Multitask with larger landscape/desktop space
- Ideal for viewing multiple windows at the same time
- Great for multitasking in a wide variety of fields including: Call centers, Stock Markets, Hospitals, Graphic Design, Editing, Accounting, Etc
- A must-have for surfing the web and working on your email/Facebook/Twitter accounts all at the same time
|USB version||3.0 (3.1 Gen 1)|
|USB connector type||USB Type-A|
|USB connector gender||Male|
|Maximum resolution||2048 x 1152 pixels|
|Output colour depth||32 bit|
|Mirror display mode||Yes|
|Extended display mode||Yes|
|Colour of product||Aluminium|
|Integrated USB cable||Yes|
|USB cable length||0.1295 m|
|Windows operating systems supported||Windows 10,Windows 7,Windows 8,Windows 8.1,Windows Vista,Windows XP Home,Windows XP Home x64,Windows XP Professional,Windows XP Professional x64|
|Mac operating systems supported||Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite,Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan,Mac OS X 10.12 Sierra,Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard,Mac OS X 10.7 Lion,Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion,Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks|
|Quick installation guide||Yes|
What are your delivery options and how much is shipping?
We offer Standard Shipping and Express Shipping both with tracking available.
Shipping cost depend on where the goods are being delivered to, and how heavy and big they are. It will be automatically calculated at checkout page after the postcode inserted.
When will the order be dispatched?
All online order for delivery is process the same day if placed before 3pm from Monday to Friday. Any online orders after 3pm for delivery are generally dispatched the next business day. Except those that require security checks which will be explained in FAQs.
When I can pick up my order?
Your order will be ready in store in 1 hour after your order is placed provided all the items are in stock. Our staff will contact you as soon as possible if there is any issue with the availability related to your order.
Do you do price matching?
We generally do price matching on request, subject to following conditions:
- the identical product must be listed by a local WA competitor that also has a shopfront with stock on hand;
- and we must be able to confirm, at time of sale that these conditions are met.
If you believe we can do any better on pricing, we are more than happy to quote pricing (at our discretion) for you before you place order. However, we reserve the right to refuse sales/price match for any reasons.
What does “in stock” mean?
“in stock” means the product is in stock at Austin Computers and available for dispatch/pick up in 24 hours.
What does “in stock at suppliers” mean?
“in stock at suppliers” means the product is temporary out of stock at Austin Computers, but is available from supplier(s) in Australia. However, stock availability from supplier may subject to change and may not reflect to our website in time. But most likely the stock will be dispatched from our supplier in 2-3 business days. Our staff will contact you as soon as possible if there is any issue with the availability related to your order.
Do you accept change of mind return?
Yes, you can return the product within 7 days after purchase. The product must returned in its original condition with manufacture sealed and unopened packaging. Please note, the shipping for sending and returning is not refundable.
If you cannot find the answer you looking for, please check our FAQs and Terms & Conditions for more information. Alternatively, you can also contact directly through phone or email or have a chat in store. Our contact details can be found at the top-right corner of our website.