j5 create JUA330U cable interface/gender adapter USB 3.0 HDMI Black
- Free Pick Up From 5 Convenient Locations
- Fast Delivery Australia-wide
- Price Match Available*
- 7 Day Return Policy*
- Business since 1996
*Subject to our terms and conditions
Looking for an easy way to add a second monitor? Let's get to multitasking! The JUA350 USB 3.0 Display Adapter from j5 create works as an external video card, instantly allowing users to attach additional displays via an HDMI connection without the hassle of a lengthy setup or having to install additional internal hardware. The j5 create USB 3.0 Display Adapter can support up to four displays running on the same computer, turning your workstation into a fully functioning multi-display powerhouse.
This video over USB adapter works as an external video card, instantly allowing additional displays, without the hassle of opening the computer casing and installing an external graphics card. You can have your 2nd monitor with an extended display, a mirrored display, a rotational display (rotation mode not available for MAC), or make it your primary monitor.
Now enjoy true 1080p HD resolution through any computer with a USB 3.0 port. These adapters are also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 resolutions and playback, ideal for office applications. Simple "Plug and Play" operation allows you to connect your computer to a second monitor or projector and within seconds to create a new visual environment.
- Easily add an additional display instantly through the USB3.0 and VGA/DVI connection
- Video playback performs at 1080P HD with a resolution of up to 2048 x 1152
- Add an additional monitor without adding an expensive, internal video card, avoiding complicated installation
- Hot swappable USB enables you to add or remove monitors without rebooting your system
- Move and view your large spreadsheets across two screens without overlapping windows
- Multitask with larger landscape/desktop space
- Ideal for viewing multiple windows at the same time
- reat for multitasking in a wide variety of applications including: Phone centers, Stock Markets, Hospitals, Graphic Design, Editing, Accounting, Etc
- A must have for surfing the web and working on your email/facebook/twitter accounts all at the same time
|Connector 1||USB 3.0|
|Connector gender||Male connector / Female connector|
|Cable length||0.2 m|
|Colour of product||Black|
|Maximum resolution||2048 x 1152 pixels|
|Compatible products||Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / XP|
Mac OS X 10.6 / 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11
|Quantity per pack||1 pc(s)|
|Output current||500 mA|
What are your delivery options and how much is shipping?
We offer Standard Shipping and Express Shipping both with tracking available.
Shipping cost depend on where the goods are being delivered to, and how heavy and big they are. It will be automatically calculated at checkout page after the postcode inserted.
When will the order be dispatched?
All online order for delivery is process the same day if placed before 3pm from Monday to Friday. Any online orders after 3pm for delivery are generally dispatched the next business day. Except those that require security checks which will be explained in FAQs.
When I can pick up my order?
Your order will be ready in store in 1 hour after your order is placed provided all the items are in stock. Our staff will contact you as soon as possible if there is any issue with the availability related to your order.
Do you do price matching?
We generally do price matching on request, subject to following conditions:
- the identical product must be listed by a local WA competitor that also has a shopfront with stock on hand;
- and we must be able to confirm, at time of sale that these conditions are met.
If you believe we can do any better on pricing, we are more than happy to quote pricing (at our discretion) for you before you place order. However, we reserve the right to refuse sales/price match for any reasons.
What does “in stock” mean?
“in stock” means the product is in stock at Austin Computers and available for dispatch/pick up in 24 hours.
What does “in stock at suppliers” mean?
“in stock at suppliers” means the product is temporary out of stock at Austin Computers, but is available from supplier(s) in Australia. However, stock availability from supplier may subject to change and may not reflect to our website in time. But most likely the stock will be dispatched from our supplier in 2-3 business days. Our staff will contact you as soon as possible if there is any issue with the availability related to your order.
Do you accept change of mind return?
Yes, you can return the product within 7 days after purchase. The product must returned in its original condition with manufacture sealed and unopened packaging. Please note, the shipping for sending and returning is not refundable.
If you cannot find the answer you looking for, please check our FAQs and Terms & Conditions for more information. Alternatively, you can also contact directly through phone or email or have a chat in store. Our contact details can be found at the top-right corner of our website.