Corsair RM750i power supply unit 750 W ATX Black
- Free Pick Up From 5 Convenient Locations
- Fast Delivery Australia-wide
- Price Match Available*
- 7 Day Return Policy*
- Business since 1996
*Subject to our terms and conditions
Premium components for great performance with very low noise
Corsair RMi series power supplies are 80 PLUS Gold certified and give you extremely tight voltage regulation, virtually silent operation, and a fully modular cable set. With all Japanese 105°C capacitors, they’re a great choice for high performance PCs where reliability is essential. Corsair Link Digital makes it easy to monitor power supply performance, toggle single rail or multi rail mode, and control fan speed directly from your desktop.
- Corsair Link Integration for monitoring performance and adjustment of fan speed and multi-rail/single rail mode.
- 80 PLUS® Gold efficiency, delivering 90% energy efficiency at real world load conditions.
- ZeroRPM mode for fanless operation at low loads and outstanding noise reduction.
- 135mm thermally controlled fluid dynamic bearing fan spins up as needed.
- Fully modular cables for easy installation, less clutter, and helps maximize airflow through your computer’s chassis.
- Engineered to meet maximum power output at a server-grade 50°C temperature rating.
- Fan self-test switch to determine fan functionality even before installation.
- Over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, short circuit protection, over power protection, and over temperature protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- Safety and Agency Approvals: FCC, ICES, CE, UL / CUL, CSA, C-Tick/RCM, TUV, CB, CU, KC Mark, RoHS, WEEE, RoHS (China), REACH
|Total power||750 W|
|AC input voltage||100 - 240 V|
|AC input frequency||47 - 63 Hz|
|Input current||5 - 10 A|
|Power Factor Correction (PFC) type||Active|
|Combined power (+3.3V)||150 W|
|Combined power (+12V)||750 W|
|Combined power (+5V)||150 W|
|Combined power (-12V)||9.6 W|
|Combined power (+5Vsb)||15 W|
|Max output current (+3.3V)||25 A|
|Max output current (+12V)||62.5 A|
|Max output current (+5V)||25 A|
|Max output current (-12V)||0.8 A|
|Max output current (+5Vsb)||3 A|
|Hold time||16 ms|
|Power protection features||Over current,Over power,Over voltage,Short circuit,Under voltage|
|Motherboard power connector||20+4 pin ATX|
|Motherboard power cable length||61 cm|
|Number of SATA power connectors||8|
|Peripheral (Molex) power connectors (4-pin)||7|
|EPS power connector (8-pin)||Yes|
|PCI Express power connectors (6+2 pin)||4|
|CPU power connector (4+4 pin)||Yes|
|ATX power connector (20+4 pin)||Yes|
|Floppy disk drive connector||Yes|
|Floppy drive power connector||2|
|Power supply unit (PSU) form factor||ATX|
|80 PLUS certification||80 PLUS Gold|
|Noise level (quiet mode, 50%)||12 dB|
|Noise level (full-load mode, 100%)||20 dB|
|Mean time between failures (MTBF)||100000 h|
|Certification||FCC, ICES, CE, UL / CUL, CSA, C-Tick/RCM, TUV, CB, CU, KC Mark, WEEE, REACH|
|Colour of product||Black|
|Fan diameter||13.5 cm|
|Number of fans||1 fan(s)|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 50 °C|
What are your delivery options and how much is shipping?
We offer Standard Shipping and Express Shipping both with tracking available.
Shipping cost depend on where the goods are being delivered to, and how heavy and big they are. It will be automatically calculated at checkout page after the postcode inserted.
When will the order be dispatched?
All online order for delivery is process the same day if placed before 3pm from Monday to Friday. Any online orders after 3pm for delivery are generally dispatched the next business day. Except those that require security checks which will be explained in FAQs.
When I can pick up my order?
Your order will be ready in store in 1 hour after your order is placed provided all the items are in stock. Our staff will contact you as soon as possible if there is any issue with the availability related to your order.
Do you do price matching?
We generally do price matching on request, subject to following conditions:
- the identical product must be listed by a local WA competitor that also has a shopfront with stock on hand;
- and we must be able to confirm, at time of sale that these conditions are met.
If you believe we can do any better on pricing, we are more than happy to quote pricing (at our discretion) for you before you place order. However, we reserve the right to refuse sales/price match for any reasons.
What does “in stock” mean?
“in stock” means the product is in stock at Austin Computers and available for dispatch/pick up in 24 hours.
What does “in stock at suppliers” mean?
“in stock at suppliers” means the product is temporary out of stock at Austin Computers, but is available from supplier(s) in Australia. However, stock availability from supplier may subject to change and may not reflect to our website in time. But most likely the stock will be dispatched from our supplier in 2-3 business days. Our staff will contact you as soon as possible if there is any issue with the availability related to your order.
Do you accept change of mind return?
Yes, you can return the product within 7 days after purchase. The product must returned in its original condition with manufacture sealed and unopened packaging. Please note, the shipping for sending and returning is not refundable.
If you cannot find the answer you looking for, please check our FAQs and Terms & Conditions for more information. Alternatively, you can also contact directly through phone or email or have a chat in store. Our contact details can be found at the top-right corner of our website.