Cooler Master MasterBox Q300P Mini-Tower Black Case
- Free Pick Up From 2 Convenient Locations
- Fast Delivery Australia-wide
- Price Match Available*
- 7 Day Return Policy*
- Business since 1996
*Subject to our terms and conditions
Cooler Master Q300P, MasterBox. Form factor: Mini-Tower, Type: PC, Material: Plastic,Steel. Power supply location: Bottom, Supported power supply form factors: ATX,PS2. Front fans installed: 2x 120 mm, Front fans diameters supported: 120,140 mm, Rear fans installed: 1x 120 mm. Supported HDD sizes: 2.5,3.5". Width: 230 mm, Depth: 450 mm, Height: 450 mm
The MasterBox Q300P is your portable option in the lineup of the brand new MasterBox Q-series from Cooler Master. A series that might be small in size but excels in functionality and modularity without compromising on the thermal performance.
Four removable handles and the DarkMirror front and top panels makes the chassis easy to transport and stands out from the rest. Although the size wouldn’t tell, the MasterBox Q300P supports a standard ATX PSU which we don’t see often in the market with this size.
Due to the cube design of the frame you can turn and rotate this chassis in multiple positions. The I/O panel can be adjusted to six different locations, three options at each side of the case. Two RGB fans are pre-installed in the front of the case. You can decide which setup and color theme fits you best.
The combination of the portable design and the unique exchangeable outlook makes the MasterBox Q300P the perfect choice for gamers and creative builders.
- High Flexibility for System Building: The I/O panel can be adjusted to six different locations. On both side of the body you can install the I/O panel at the front, top or bottom
- Minimized Dimension with ATX PSU Support: Despite the Micro-ATX form factor and the body depth and height of only 370mm x 370mm, the MasterBox Q300P can accommodate a normal ATX PSU
- Easy to Handle: Four removable handles make it easy to transport or even carry your full system build to a LAN Party
- Clean Routing Space: Behind the motherboard tray, it offers 28mm wide and spacy room for hidden cable management
- Edgo-to-Edge Acrylic Transparent Side Panel: Show off your build through the full size transparent side panel
- RGB LED fans: Two pre-installed 120mm RGB LED fans behind the front panel and RGB lighting at the top front can create an amazing lighting effect
- RGB Lighting Control: One RGB controller is included in the accessory pack. If your MB does not support the RGB control function, you can connect the RESET button cable and control the RGB lighting directly from the I/O panel
- 1 to 3 Splitter Cable for RGB LED Fans: The RGB Connector Splitter and 4 pin male to male adapters are included. Certified compatible with: ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI and ASRock motherboards
|Case Form Factor||Micro ATX|
|with Side Window||Yes|
|with Power Supply||No|