High Speed HDMI 1.4 Cable with Ethernet Male to Male 1M ( Support 3D )
- Free Pick Up From 6 Convenient Locations
- Fast Delivery Australia-wide
- Price Match Available*
- 7 Day Return Policy*
*Subject to our terms and conditions
This cable type offers the same baseline performance as the High Speed HDMI Cable, plus an additional, dedicated data channel, known as the HDMI Ethernet Channel, for device networking. HDMI Ethernet Channel functionality is only available if both linked devices are HDMI Ethernet Channel-enabled. The cable's construction provides the quality needed for a clean 1080p picture. Gold-plated connectors ensure long-lasting, dependable connections while the PVC jacket adds flexibility and durability. The fully molded connectors provide excellent strain relief.
- HDMI Cables offer the highest quality digital picture. FULLY HDCP-compliant!
- New Mini HDMI Cables to Standard HDMI Cables that some of the new Camcorders (and other devices) are starting to use.
- These cables meet HDMI 1.4 specifications and use 30awg wires.
- Available in 0.5m, 1m, 2m, and 3m.