Aten IP8000 interface cards/adapter PCI Internal
- Free Pick Up From 5 Convenient Locations
- Fast Delivery Australia-wide
- Price Match Available*
- 7 Day Return Policy*
- Business since 1996
*Subject to our terms and conditions
- Standard PCI-sized card provides over-IP access and control of a remote server from anywhere in the world
- Virtual media via USB 2.0 data transmission
- Remote power control and reset support
- Up to 64 user accounts - Up to 32 concurrent user logins for single-bus sharing
- Message board feature allows logged in users to communicate with each other, and allows a user to take exclusive control of the KVM functions
- External authentication support: RADIUS; LDAP; LDAPS; MS Active Directory
- Web-based Windows and Java implementations allow the server to be controlled from any browser
- Windows GUI and Java client software for non-browser access - the Java client works with practically all operating systems
- Supports TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, UDP, DHCP, SSL, ARP, DNS, ICMP, CHAP
- Supports 10Base-T, 100Base-T
- Superior video resolution* up to 1600 x 1200 @ 60Hz; 24-bit color depth for remote sessions
- Bandwidth optimization via grayscale and video quality setting
- Advanced security features include password protection and advanced encryption technologies
- Secure 128-bit SSL encryption
- Enable/disable browser operation
- Three level authentication - Multi - Administrators, Users, Viewers
- Event logging
- Remote fi rmware upgrading
- Host-side OS support– Windows ; Redhat 7.1 and above; FreeBSD, Novell
1x Remote Management PCI Card
1x LIN5-15X5-U11G KVM Cable
1x Feature Cable
1x 0AD6-1705-26EG Power Adapter
1x Software CD
1x User Manual
1x Quick Start Guide
|Colour of product||Black|
|Windows operating systems supported||Yes|
|Linux operating systems supported||Yes|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 50 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-20 - 60 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||0 - 80%|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports quantity||1|
|Other network protocols supported||TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, UDP, DHCP, SSL, ARP, DNS, ICMP, CHAP|
|Maximum analog resolution||1600 x 1200 pixels|
|Networking features||Fast Ethernet|
|Compatible operating systems||Windows
|Power consumption (typical)||6 W|
|Quick installation guide||Yes|
What are your delivery options and how much is shipping?
We offer Standard Shipping and Express Shipping both with tracking available.
Shipping cost depend on where the goods are being delivered to, and how heavy and big they are. It will be automatically calculated at checkout page after the postcode inserted.
When will the order be dispatched?
All online order for delivery is process the same day if placed before 3pm from Monday to Friday. Any online orders after 3pm for delivery are generally dispatched the next business day. Except those that require security checks which will be explained in FAQs.
When I can pick up my order?
Your order will be ready in store in 1 hour after your order is placed provided all the items are in stock. Our staff will contact you as soon as possible if there is any issue with the availability related to your order.
Do you do price matching?
We generally do price matching on request, subject to following conditions:
- the identical product must be listed by a local WA competitor that also has a shopfront with stock on hand;
- and we must be able to confirm, at time of sale that these conditions are met.
If you believe we can do any better on pricing, we are more than happy to quote pricing (at our discretion) for you before you place order. However, we reserve the right to refuse sales/price match for any reasons.
What does “in stock” mean?
“in stock” means the product is in stock at Austin Computers and available for dispatch/pick up in 24 hours.
What does “in stock at suppliers” mean?
“in stock at suppliers” means the product is temporary out of stock at Austin Computers, but is available from supplier(s) in Australia. However, stock availability from supplier may subject to change and may not reflect to our website in time. But most likely the stock will be dispatched from our supplier in 2-3 business days. Our staff will contact you as soon as possible if there is any issue with the availability related to your order.
Do you accept change of mind return?
Yes, you can return the product within 7 days after purchase. The product must returned in its original condition with manufacture sealed and unopened packaging. Please note, the shipping for sending and returning is not refundable.
If you cannot find the answer you looking for, please check our FAQs and Terms & Conditions for more information. Alternatively, you can also contact directly through phone or email or have a chat in store. Our contact details can be found at the top-right corner of our website.