Aten CL1308N KVM switch Rack mounting Black
- Free Pick Up From 5 Convenient Locations
- Fast Delivery Australia-wide
- Price Match Available*
- 7 Day Return Policy*
- Business since 1996
*Subject to our terms and conditions
With limited server room space and rising maintenance costs, network administrators are now more than ever looking for solutions that reduce both costs and space requirements. ATEN LCD KVM Switches offer a space saving, streamlined approach to KVM switching technology by integrating an LCD panel, full keyboard, and touchpad into a 1U rack-mountable sliding housing.
The CL1308 LCD KVM Switch features an integrated 19" LCD panel allowing access and control with up to 8 computers from a single console (keyboard, mouse, and monitor). As many as 8 additional switches can be cascaded bringing the total number of connected computers to 128 computers that can be controlled from a single keyboard-monitor-mouse console.
Setup is fast and easy; plugging cables into their appropriate ports is all that is needed. The switch supports both USB and PS/2 connections for the computers. The CL1308 intercepts keyboard input directly, thus eliminating the need for any software configuration. Switching between computers can be easily accomplished either by manually pressing the front panel push button port LEDs, entering hotkey combinations from the keyboard, or via a menu driven multilingual on-screen display (OSD) system.
- A single console controls up to 128 computers by cascade to 2 levels and connect up to 8 switches.
- Integrated KVM console with 19" LCD panel
- Dual Interface – supports computers with PS/2 or USB keyboards and mice
- Multiplatform support – Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Linux, Mac, and Sun
- Supports USB keyboards for PC, Mac and Sun
- Auto PS/2 and USB interface detection
- USB or PS/2 keyboard and mouse emulation – computers boot even when the console focus is elsewhere
- Superior video quality – up to 1280 x 1024 @ 75 Hz; DDC2B
- Convenient computer switching via front panel push buttons, hotkeys, or multilingual on-screen display (OSD) menu
- Two level password security - only authorized users view and control computers; up to four users and an administrator with a separate profi le for each
- Auto Scan feature for monitoring user-selected computers
- Broadcast mode – operations simultaneously performed on all selected computers
- Hot pluggable – add or remove computers without having to power down the switch
- Buzzer on/off via hotkey and OSD
- Rack mountable
- Keyboard Language support: English(US); English(UK); German;German(Swiss); French; Spanish; Traditional Chinese; Japanese; Korean;Swedish; Italian; Russian; Hungarian; Greek
|Windows operating systems supported||Yes|
|Linux operating systems supported||Yes|
|Number of computers controlled||8|
|Keyboard port type||PS/2|
|Mouse port type||USB|
|Maximum resolution||1280 x 1024 pixels|
|Scan interval||1 s|
|Colour of product||Black|
|On Screen Display (OSD)||Yes|
|Display diagonal||48.3 cm (19")|
|AC input voltage||100-240 V|
|AC input frequency||50 - 60 Hz|
|Power consumption (typical)||22.9 W|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 50 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-20 - 60 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||0 - 80%|
What are your delivery options and how much is shipping?
We offer Standard Shipping and Express Shipping both with tracking available.
Shipping cost depend on where the goods are being delivered to, and how heavy and big they are. It will be automatically calculated at checkout page after the postcode inserted.
When will the order be dispatched?
All online order for delivery is process the same day if placed before 3pm from Monday to Friday. Any online orders after 3pm for delivery are generally dispatched the next business day. Except those that require security checks which will be explained in FAQs.
When I can pick up my order?
Your order will be ready in store in 1 hour after your order is placed provided all the items are in stock. Our staff will contact you as soon as possible if there is any issue with the availability related to your order.
Do you do price matching?
We generally do price matching on request, subject to following conditions:
- the identical product must be listed by a local WA competitor that also has a shopfront with stock on hand;
- and we must be able to confirm, at time of sale that these conditions are met.
If you believe we can do any better on pricing, we are more than happy to quote pricing (at our discretion) for you before you place order. However, we reserve the right to refuse sales/price match for any reasons.
What does “in stock” mean?
“in stock” means the product is in stock at Austin Computers and available for dispatch/pick up in 24 hours.
What does “in stock at suppliers” mean?
“in stock at suppliers” means the product is temporary out of stock at Austin Computers, but is available from supplier(s) in Australia. However, stock availability from supplier may subject to change and may not reflect to our website in time. But most likely the stock will be dispatched from our supplier in 2-3 business days. Our staff will contact you as soon as possible if there is any issue with the availability related to your order.
Do you accept change of mind return?
Yes, you can return the product within 7 days after purchase. The product must returned in its original condition with manufacture sealed and unopened packaging. Please note, the shipping for sending and returning is not refundable.
If you cannot find the answer you looking for, please check our FAQs and Terms & Conditions for more information. Alternatively, you can also contact directly through phone or email or have a chat in store. Our contact details can be found at the top-right corner of our website.