Antec HCG650 Gold power supply unit 650 W ATX Black
- Free Pick Up From 5 Convenient Locations
- Fast Delivery Australia-wide
- Price Match Available*
- 7 Day Return Policy*
- Business since 1996
*Subject to our terms and conditions
The latest generation of High Current Gamer Gold power supplies offer unparalleled stability and 80 PLUS® Gold-certified efficiency, thanks to the top-grade Japanese capacitors and Active PFC. Advanced thermal control with the Zero RPM mode enables optimal balance between silence and cooling, and a quiet 120 mm fluid dynamic bearing fan completes the package.
The CircuitShield™ suite of industrial-grade protections ensures that the power delivered to your system is safe and reliable in any environment. If loads of power, high-level engineering and extreme efficiency are what you’re after, the High Current Gamer Gold series is the winner.
High-performance Japanese capacitors ensure the tightest DC stability and regulation, for reliability that you and your system can count on.
PhaseWave™ Design - synchronous rectification based on a DC-DC topology.
A server-class full-bridge LLC design.
The whisper-quiet, fluid-dynamic bearing fan provides high airflow with the durability and longevity that is a signature of Antec quality.
- Guaranteed 650W of Continuous Power from Antec
- 100% Modular－Improves airflow and reduces clutter
- 80 PLUS® GOLD certified－Up to 92% efficient, to reduce your electricity bill
- PhaseWave™ Design－A server-class full-bridge LLC design with a synchronous rectification based on a DC-DC topology
- Antec Quality 10-year warranty and lifetime global 24/7 support
- 120mm FDB Silence－Whisper-quiet high-quality fluid-dynamic bearing fan with long lifetime
- Zero RPM Manager－An advanced low voltage fan control with fan-off mode at low loads for absolute silence
- 99%+12V - Output for maximum CPU & GPU support
- CircuitShield™－Full suite of industrial grade protections: OCP, OVP, UVP, SCP, OPP, OTP, SIP, NLO
- 100% Japanese capacitors achieve unprecedented tight voltage regulation & low ripple & noise to maximize your system’s performance
- 28(18+10) pin MBU socket - For possible future MBU connectors
- ATX12V 2.4－Engineered according to the newest PSU guideline and compatible with the latest CPU generation
- Compact size 140mm depth power supply is the best choice for compact ATX chassis
|Total power||650 W|
|AC input voltage||100 - 240 V|
|AC input frequency||50 - 60 Hz|
|Input current||4.5 - 9 A|
|Power Factor Correction (PFC) type||Active|
|Combined power (+3.3V)||100 W|
|Combined power (+12V)||648 W|
|Combined power (+5V)||100 W|
|Combined power (-12V)||3.6 W|
|Combined power (+5Vsb)||15 W|
|Max output current (+3.3V)||20 A|
|Max output current (+12V)||54 A|
|Max output current (+5V)||20 A|
|Max output current (-12V)||0.3 A|
|Max output current (+5Vsb)||3 A|
|Power protection features||Over current,Over power,Over voltage,Short circuit,Under voltage|
|Motherboard power connector||24-pin ATX|
|Motherboard power cable length||61 cm|
|Number of SATA power connectors||8|
|SATA power cable length||450,570,690,810 mm|
|Peripheral (Molex) power connectors (4-pin)||3|
|Peripheral (Molex) power cable length||450,570,690 mm|
|EPS power connector (8-pin)||Yes|
|PCI Express power connectors (6+2 pin)||4|
|PCI Express power cable length||75 cm|
|CPU power connector (4+4 pin)||Yes|
|CPU power cable length||65 cm|
|ATX Power connector (24-pin)||Yes|
|Floppy disk drive cable length||10.1 cm|
|Floppy disk drive connector||Yes|
|Floppy drive power connector||1|
|PCI Express connector||Yes|
|Power supply unit (PSU) form factor||ATX|
|80 PLUS certification||80 PLUS Gold|
|Colour of product||Black|
|Fan diameter||12 cm|
|Number of fans||1 fan(s)|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Package weight||3.36 kg|
What are your delivery options and how much is shipping?
We offer Standard Shipping and Express Shipping both with tracking available.
Shipping cost depend on where the goods are being delivered to, and how heavy and big they are. It will be automatically calculated at checkout page after the postcode inserted.
When will the order be dispatched?
All online order for delivery is process the same day if placed before 3pm from Monday to Friday. Any online orders after 3pm for delivery are generally dispatched the next business day. Except those that require security checks which will be explained in FAQs.
When I can pick up my order?
Your order will be ready in store in 1 hour after your order is placed provided all the items are in stock. Our staff will contact you as soon as possible if there is any issue with the availability related to your order.
Do you do price matching?
We generally do price matching on request, subject to following conditions:
- the identical product must be listed by a local WA competitor that also has a shopfront with stock on hand;
- and we must be able to confirm, at time of sale that these conditions are met.
If you believe we can do any better on pricing, we are more than happy to quote pricing (at our discretion) for you before you place order. However, we reserve the right to refuse sales/price match for any reasons.
What does “in stock” mean?
“in stock” means the product is in stock at Austin Computers and available for dispatch/pick up in 24 hours.
What does “in stock at suppliers” mean?
“in stock at suppliers” means the product is temporary out of stock at Austin Computers, but is available from supplier(s) in Australia. However, stock availability from supplier may subject to change and may not reflect to our website in time. But most likely the stock will be dispatched from our supplier in 2-3 business days. Our staff will contact you as soon as possible if there is any issue with the availability related to your order.
Do you accept change of mind return?
Yes, you can return the product within 7 days after purchase. The product must returned in its original condition with manufacture sealed and unopened packaging. Please note, the shipping for sending and returning is not refundable.
If you cannot find the answer you looking for, please check our FAQs and Terms & Conditions for more information. Alternatively, you can also contact directly through phone or email or have a chat in store. Our contact details can be found at the top-right corner of our website.