ALOGIC HDMI-02-MM-V4B HDMI cable 2 m HDMI Type A (Standard) Black
- Free Pick Up From 5 Convenient Locations
- Fast Delivery Australia-wide
- Price Match Available*
- 7 Day Return Policy*
- Business since 1996
*Subject to our terms and conditions
The ALOGIC Pro Series High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet - Male to Male Ver 2.0 cables are designed to transmit HDMI digital video and audio signals. The Pro Series cables are engineered with unique TPE (Thermo Plastic Elastomer) low profile connectors and highly flexible ALOGIC exclusive 30 AWG cable & 28 AWG cable (for 10m & 15m) with low bend radius which offer easy to use design which enables use in limited space in equipments racks, AV furniture and wall mount/poll mount displays.
- Connect HDMI Source to a HDMI Display
- Supports Latest HDMI ver 2.0, Backward compatible with older versions
- Highly flexible 30 AWG & 28 AWG cable (for 10m & 15m) cable made with 99.99% oxygen free copper with low bend radius enables use in limited space in equipments racks, AV furniture and wall mount/poll mount displays
- TPE (Thermo Plastic Elastomer) low profile connectors, which provides a comfortable grip and ease of use in limited spaces
- Conforms to HDMI Ver 2.0 Specification. Data rates up to 10.2 Gbps. Refresh rates to 120Hz. Colour depth to 48 bits - 16 bits per colour
- HDMI Ethernet Channel can take advantage of IP-enabled devices without a separate Ethernet cable
- Supports 3D and Ultra HD/4K with resolutions up to 4096 x 2160
- Supports ARC (Audio Return Channel,which allows a HDMI host to transmit audio data upstream eliminating the need for a separate audio cable
|Cable length||2 m|
|Connector 1||HDMI Type A (Standard)|
|Connector 2||HDMI Type A (Standard)|
|Connector 1 gender||Male|
|Connector 2 gender||Male|
|Connector 1 form factor||Straight|
|Connector 2 form factor||Straight|
|Colour of product||Black|
|Supported graphics resolutions||4096 x 2160|
|Audio Return Channel (ARC)||Yes|
|HDMI Ethernet channel||Yes|
|Data transfer rate||10.2 Gbit/s|
|Maximum refresh rate||120 Hz|
|AWG wire size||30|
|Cable jacket material||Polyvinyl chloride (PVC),Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE)|
|Quantity per pack||1 pc(s)|
What are your delivery options and how much is shipping?
We offer Standard Shipping and Express Shipping both with tracking available.
Shipping cost depend on where the goods are being delivered to, and how heavy and big they are. It will be automatically calculated at checkout page after the postcode inserted.
When will the order be dispatched?
All online order for delivery is process the same day if placed before 3pm from Monday to Friday. Any online orders after 3pm for delivery are generally dispatched the next business day. Except those that require security checks which will be explained in FAQs.
When I can pick up my order?
Your order will be ready in store in 1 hour after your order is placed provided all the items are in stock. Our staff will contact you as soon as possible if there is any issue with the availability related to your order.
Do you do price matching?
We generally do price matching on request, subject to following conditions:
- the identical product must be listed by a local WA competitor that also has a shopfront with stock on hand;
- and we must be able to confirm, at time of sale that these conditions are met.
If you believe we can do any better on pricing, we are more than happy to quote pricing (at our discretion) for you before you place order. However, we reserve the right to refuse sales/price match for any reasons.
What does “in stock” mean?
“in stock” means the product is in stock at Austin Computers and available for dispatch/pick up in 24 hours.
What does “in stock at suppliers” mean?
“in stock at suppliers” means the product is temporary out of stock at Austin Computers, but is available from supplier(s) in Australia. However, stock availability from supplier may subject to change and may not reflect to our website in time. But most likely the stock will be dispatched from our supplier in 2-3 business days. Our staff will contact you as soon as possible if there is any issue with the availability related to your order.
Do you accept change of mind return?
Yes, you can return the product within 7 days after purchase. The product must returned in its original condition with manufacture sealed and unopened packaging. Please note, the shipping for sending and returning is not refundable.
If you cannot find the answer you looking for, please check our FAQs and Terms & Conditions for more information. Alternatively, you can also contact directly through phone or email or have a chat in store. Our contact details can be found at the top-right corner of our website.